VFL VFL Round 2 v Brisbane, Friday March 29 12:05pm @ Brighton Homes Arena.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's so impressive how quickly they have clicked considering how many changes there have been from last year's side.

Poor kids looked so gutted when they left the field.
Yeah. I'm impressed how quickly they have clicked too, given its basically such a new group. Which is why they'll only get better as a team going forward.

Yes, went to the game today, very good, Lohmann the difference really!
Richards exceptional.
Sof excellent. IMO, AFL ready, speed, reads the play, good defender.
Sullivan, again AFL talent.
HH really impressed me today in the flesh. Harvey can obviously win the ball in close and accelerate, but it was his consistency winning one on one contests that impressed.
And finally, the four CFC ladies in front of me playing kick to kick at half time, outstanding!

Sofrinidis is more our type or defender - intercepts and links up.
Not seeing it with Dean - we may lose Sofrinidis in the MSD.
He was impressive today.
Today provided a good opportunity to compare the two. The only thing I could fault with Sofrinidis was his legs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven’t seen anything special in him yet compared to Sof.
Has a reputation and hype.
All the recruiters went to watch him last week especially.
Is exciting. Is decent size, can leap, kick goals and take a hanger. Good traits.

The thing about Richards goals, was they all except the last, which was a set shot, were all classy small forward crumbing goals snapping across his body on both left and right foots. He certainly has very good goal sense.
Best game ive seen him play.

I’d say Richards in for Schultz, 0 tackles won’t appeal to the coaching staff. We don’t have enough air power to sacrifice another position as purely front and centre type.
Eh, goals wins games. Let the others pressure haha
;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back