VFL VFL Round 8 v GWS @ AIA - Sunday May 14 11:05am

Remove this Banner Ad

He's contracted. It's time to get in the shakra aligners, the shamanic medicine men, some witches - give anything a go. Because it's clear that Freddy's awesome yet feeble body is too enigmatic for Western medicine.

Put him on the Rookie list then

Carmichael has to come in for whoever doesn’t perform today. Even as a sub. His grunt and goal kicking ability will be handy against the Blues. Harrison also a possibility

I would think that Macrae is ahead of Carmichael. I see Macrae as the incumbent into our midfield, more so then Carmichael.

Terrible news about Krueger.You’d have to wonder what his future in football is now.It must be very much in doubt now.He literally can’t get through a game without getting injured.

Carmichael 28 disposals, 4 goals, 4 marks, 4 tackles.

I didn’t see the game but on those numbers surely in line for a call up.

I note Allan only managed 9 touches. What’s the story there?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He's contracted. It's time to get in the shakra aligners, the shamanic medicine men, some witches - give anything a go. Because it's clear that Freddy's awesome yet feeble body is too enigmatic for Western medicine.

We’re gonna have to graft Lee Walker’s upper body onto Kreuger’s lower body. It’s our only hope.

Terrible news about Krueger.You’d have to wonder what his future in football is now.It must be very much in doubt now.He literally can’t get through a game without getting injured.

You used the word literally absolutely accurately. And you’re spot on. I’ve given up hope. I’ve never seen shoulders held together by spaghetti before…..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carmichael has been playing well, but to say better than Macrae would be up for debate...
Both have been playing really well. Pity there hasn't been a spot available in the seniors.
It was bad enough getting over run late in the match - but having to listen to the ridiculous and annoying commentary on the live stream throughout the match. The main commentator was fine, but the special comments person was speaking unnecessary non-stop incoherent nonsense. For some reason they think its impressive to talk a pseudo intellectual football speak that nobody really understands or needs. It's not! Just plain annoying and irritating.

Probably not a popular opinion, but despite his great numbers at VFL level, I just don’t see Carmichael as AFL quality. His decision making is below average and his disposal is scrappy imo.
To me he is a top tier VFL player and handy depth only. Hope he can prove me wrong but I’m not holding my breath.
Spot on. He’s fallen back in the pecking order dramatically too, although a game like today will do his claims no harm.

Side note, how can we can Rowston on our the list…

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back