VFL VFL Round 8 v GWS @ AIA - Sunday May 14 11:05am

Remove this Banner Ad

Carmichael has to come in for whoever doesn’t perform today. Even as a sub. His grunt and goal kicking ability will be handy against the Blues. Harrison also a possibility
Probably not a popular opinion, but despite his great numbers at VFL level, I just don’t see Carmichael as AFL quality. His decision making is below average and his disposal is scrappy imo.
To me he is a top tier VFL player and handy depth only. Hope he can prove me wrong but I’m not holding my breath.

Probably not a popular opinion, but despite his great numbers at VFL level, I just don’t see Carmichael as AFL quality. His decision making is below average and his disposal is scrappy imo.
To me he is a top tier VFL player and handy depth only. Hope he can prove me wrong but I’m not holding my breath.
I agree. Handy depth.

Agreed though one thing in his favour is that he showed last year in AFL and again in the VFL this year that he has a real knack for kicking goals.

Has Kreuger actually done his shoulder or is it just normal BigFooty expecting the worse case scenario and running with it as fact type of stuff?

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

When it comes to Kreuger, expecting the worst even based on minimal information is still uncannily accurate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tend to agree. Big question mark on his composure in traffic for an inside role and big question mark on his pace for an outside role. At the moment he's probably most suited to a quasi mid Lippa type role. Who knows how much his composure will develop though? That'll be the deciding factor, I think.

Seriously needs to be looked at once the season ends. To me is just taking up a list spot, and the club is getting nothing in return from him. Has to be a delist option at season’s end....
He's contracted. It's time to get in the shakra aligners, the shamanic medicine men, some witches - give anything a go. Because it's clear that Freddy's awesome yet feeble body is too enigmatic for Western medicine.

i dont see how players can come back so soon after a shoulder reconstruction. Maybe most do ok. I just thought it was too soon with this guy.

Thought Finn’s handballs forward from stoppage were excellent and set us up well to go inside 50m. I think that translates well to seniors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back