Autopsy vs Essendon - Rd 15, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

I would honestly like to know if it was an instruction to go head to head like that or if our guys lost their heads and went ball chasing.
We got sucked into the occasion.
Essendon at Docklands with a big crowd.
We got out to that 20 point lead early on and thought we could maintain it.
The dropped mark by Tarrant, Thompson getting burnt on a lead, Majak overwhelmed, Higgins with a few shanks, Atley over running the ball on the half forward line when it was daylight between he and the goals - all little signs that the moment got to us on a fast deck.

Mind you that football by Essendon isn’t sustainable and theyre gonna cop another belting sooner rather than later.
Not finals footy at all. They wouldn’t find that much space in a mine field come September.

Time to find another player......I highly doubt he'd be playing next year. He was there to help and guide the younger brigade .....now the kids have to step up. Im looking forward to Larky having a decent run of games now.

I can't see how he doesn't play next year unless injury ends his career, considering the ongoing issues with Garner and our lack of any other CHF options.

Darcy Moore looks like a more enticing option with every passing day.

The dropped mark by Tarrant, Thompson getting burnt on a lead, Majak overwhelmed, Higgins with a few shanks, Atley over running the ball on the half forward line when it was daylight between he and the goals - all little signs that the moment got to us on a fast deck.

Mind you that football by Essendon isn’t sustainable and theyre gonna cop another belting sooner rather than later.
Not finals footy at all. They wouldn’t find that much space in a mine field come September.

They aren't going to get anywhere near the finals if the gameplan is "Kick them out of our arse every week"

Time to find another player......I highly doubt he'd be playing next year. He was there to help and guide the younger brigade .....now the kids have to step up. Im looking forward to Larky having a decent run of games now.
Lynch

In all fairness to Atley, you can't give him a whack for that. He would've needed to be JC to have foretold what that ball was going to do. I was looking straight at it from directly behind the goal (Lol, albeit up in the gods). I believe James Brayshaw aptly described what the ball did in that instance. Snake did too.

I can't see how he doesn't play next year unless injury ends his career, considering the ongoing issues with Garner and our lack of any other CHF options.

The "De Goey Bait and Switch".

In all fairness to Atley, you can't give him a whack for that. He would've needed to be JC to have foretold what that ball was going to do. I was looking straight at it from directly behind the goal (Lol, albeit up in the gods). I believe James Brayshaw aptly described what the ball did in that instance. Snake did too.
I agree. The Atley play was in mere reference to the s**t luck we had on the day.

I asked about him to my Collingwood mate......word has it he has a NTTAWWT friend in Sydney town. Thats the rumour anyways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t take stringer as nostradamus waving he’s finals chances 1 week before it happens.

The whole 3 minutes was up there with the most annoying incident of the year

We miss goal and goes up other end

Fakes over

Gets 50 m

Waves because lip readers might read ‘shut up Jamie you meaney’

Kicks sealer

The whole 3 minutes was up there with the most annoying incident of the year

We miss goal and goes up other end

Fakes over

Gets 50 m

Waves because lip readers might read ‘shut up Jamie you meaney’

Kicks sealer