Injury Walsh's Injury Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting to hear what Bucks said about the reserves,and that we've really got nothing coming through there.We really wouldn't want to get any more injuries than we've got now,or we could be in trouble.

Collingwood would have the best medical diagnosis money can buy so it can't be that. It might be training regimens or simply some of the blokes we have have serious predispositions to soft tissue injuries. I suspect the latter as repeat injuries while Sidey for example never off. Just the way bodies are made.

Last edited:
Interesting to hear what Bucks said about the reserves,and that we've really got nothing coming through there.We really wouldn't want to get any more injuries than we've got now,or we could be in trouble.

Date Posted: 08:46 20/06/18 Wed
Author: Crimson Mask
Author Host/IP: 220-245-230-70.static.tpgi.com.au / 220.245.230.70
Subject: Oh and forgot to mention...
In reply to: PS 's message, "Thanks CM. Sounds like maybe Blair for Wells" on 06:45 20/06/18 Wed

Bucks said that Blair "pinged his hammy" at training on Tuesday. Said that Blairy was filthy as he'd never had a soft tissue injury before!

http://www.voy.com/51976/395985.html

Well I hope Billy accepts a 1 year deal from us because I highly doubt he will be offered more

He said what?!

He said what?!
I think he said that the players in the V.F.L were a fair way off being ready for senior football,or something to that effect.It didn't sound all that promising in case we get more injuries.

Last edited:
Yes, it is.

Idiot alert. Note: That would be you.
I know they are clueless. You do not.

Perhaps you could refrain from commenting until you pass kindergarten. Then it might be possible to understand if you A) have a point, and B)are capable of articulating it in a manner someone older than 3 can engage with.

On what possible basis do the Collingwood football club have the best medical diagnosis money can buy?
What is the best medical diagnosis money can buy?

Is diagnosis clear cut?

How do you distinguish between hamstring origin tendinopathy, sciatic neuropathy, stenosing fasciitis or ischiogluteal bursitis?

What is the point of medical diagnosis in regards as to rehabilitation of diagnosed condition? You have a Grade 2 strain of the proximal fibres of the long head of biceps femoris with minor tendinous involvement, sustained during deceleration. Diagnosis is easy. What is your management plan?

What is a serious predisposition to soft tissue injury? Can you provide links to any peer-reviewed journal articles that prove such exists?
I’m sensing you think you could do a better job. Perhaps pass your resume onto the club.

Hip Surgery ends Maynard`s Season

Mod Edit - Melbourne's Maynard

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Elliot's hamstring injury is gonna see him sidelined for a minimum 8 weeks at this point.
Yes I know there being cautious they tell us.
But if hamstrings are taking min 8 week recovering time. Unfortunately it's aliabilty to have him on the list imo .

So Elliot's hamstring injury is gonna see him sidelined for a minimum 8 weeks at this point.
Yes I know there being cautious they tell us.
But if hamstrings are taking min 8 week recovering time. Unfortunately it's aliabilty to have him on the list imo .
I assume you are talking about his position on the list in 2019. Given his talent and potential upside he has to be worth the risk.

Bone separation? They replayed it a couple of times, couldn’t see how it happened as he seemed to grab his foot.
Anyone know how this happened?

Also in another incident did anyone see the footage of a Melbourne player with his foot on the arm of one of ours whilst on the ground?
Can’t remember which quarter or who our player was.
Thomas.
Looked accidental.

Yes, it is.

Perhaps you could refrain from commenting until you pass kindergarten. Then it might be possible to understand if you A) have a point, and B)are capable of articulating it in a manner someone older than 3 can engage with.

On what possible basis do the Collingwood football club have the best medical diagnosis money can buy?

Is diagnosis clear cut?

How do you distinguish between hamstring origin tendinopathy, sciatic neuropathy, stenosing fasciitis or ischiogluteal bursitis?

What is the point of medical diagnosis in regards as to rehabilitation of diagnosed condition? You have a Grade 2 strain of the proximal fibres of the long head of biceps femoris with minor tendinous involvement, sustained during deceleration. Diagnosis is easy. What is your management plan?

What is a serious predisposition to soft tissue injury? Can you provide links to any peer-reviewed journal articles that prove such exists?

Is the answer to all these questions you? Is a lack of you what we've been missing all this time? What a shame, the solution was near at hand the whole time.

Yes, it is.

Is diagnosis clear cut?

Hahahahaha mate you are very boring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back