Autopsy Wayne Carey: "Jack > Buddy"

Remove this Banner Ad

Ablett>Carey>Dunstall>Hudson>>>>>>>>>>>>Buddy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kennedy>>>Hawkins>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Riewoldt

Riewoldt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hawkins

Don't really understand the point of these kind of comparisons

He's not even the best Reiwoldt.

Bring on trade period already.

For all the flack Pies supporters get for being the worse in the league I don't remember this level of arrogance coming from the premier's supporters in 2010 or after any flag for that matter. In fact, was at both gfs in 2010 and 2011 and Pies supporters handled themselves very well after winning one and losing one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice argument lol

Hawkins rated better in like every aspect.

Played in much better teams, Riewoldt is the better forward hands down.

Jack Riewoldt has kicked almost 100 more goals than Hawkins has and that's with Riewoldt playing in bad teams for most of his career while Hawkins was spuding it up in one of the greatest teams ever Jack Riewoldt has won 2 Coleman medals how many has Hawkins won?

Hawkins has sat in the square most of his career as well.

Played in much better teams, Riewoldt is the better forward hands down.

* I don't care what Collingwood have to say, ok? Anyway riewoldt is a choker and a poor kick. Much like Caddy except Riewoldt used to kick bags years ago however is a lot like Caddy now.

Hawkins is a champ who scares opposition coaches, outshines Riewoldt in accolades and match day performances. No club in their right mind would trade for Riewoldt before Hawkins.

**** I don't care what Collingwood have to say, ok? Anyway riewoldt is a choker and a poor kick. Much like Caddy except Riewoldt used to kick bags years ago however is a lot like Caddy now.

Hawkins is a champ who scares opposition coaches, outshines Riewoldt in accolades and match day performances. No club in their right mind would trade for Riewoldt before Hawkins.

200.gif

**** I don't care what Collingwood have to say, ok? Anyway riewoldt is a choker and a poor kick. Much like Caddy except Riewoldt used to kick bags years ago however is a lot like Caddy now.

So many tears..

Riewoldt is better than Hawkins. Hawkins is about on the Travis Cloke level

Reckon Jack is great and played a great GF. But Budwah is a freak, one of the greatest players ever, certainly in past 10 years. As for Carey, he's trying too hard again to be controversial. (if he did say this)

Hawkins is far from a clutch kick. Aside from the 2012 post siren effort he has been unreliable and was truly awful this finals series

So many tears..

Riewoldt is better than Hawkins. Hawkins is about on the Travis Cloke level

Hawkins is one of the more overrated forwards of this era, does absolutely nothing apart from give dumb free kicks away, how Cat fans can even compare him to Riewoldt is laughable.

c608e6c241895c2de068ed8359db6d1e.png

Hawkins: 1x AA 0 Colemans
Riewoldt: 2x AA 2 Colemans

Jack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hawkins
Hawkins is the least versatile key forward possible and is crap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back