News We’re going to Dingleyland! Construction to begin.

Remove this Banner Ad

That is an insane amount of land.
Approx 700m east - west and 400m north - south.
I.e. you could fit about 10 ovals.

As long as it doesn't look anything like the hangar. Honestly, if anyone is wondering who on earth would experiment with drugs on players then this soviet style building is your explanation. It's uncanny.

20131028_hpcground_hero.jpg
i know a secret about that place lol cant tell though

Closest AFL team to me now.

What a slap in the face of St Kilda being so close to Moorabbin, they move out to Seaford and you take their spot :D

What a slap in the face of St Kilda being so close to Moorabbin, they move out to Seaford and you take their spot :D
Where shall I send your membership form to? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there's rooms for 5 grounds - it would be great to build training facilities with dimensions of MCG, Launceston, Docklands, plus interchangeable options of Subi, Adelaide Oval, SCG and GABBA - depending on our draw

What a slap in the face of St Kilda being so close to Moorabbin, they move out to Seaford and you take their spot :D[/QUOTE]

YEAH....We also kicked them out of Tassie n all.:cry:...Make a nice change of scenery for a successful club to be seen in your neck of the woods then.

This is the news all Saints fans have been waiting for :D

Since we've put a deposit down though, I'm guessing that it's pretty darn serious.

Not sure what amount though.

Ironic isn't it.
We both fought for the '71 flag, we beat them to it

We both called VFL Park 'home' for a few yrs, but Saints chose to move on.

We both tried to get a foothold on Tassie supporters, but Saints chose to move on

We both tried to control the SthEast suburbs, but the Saints chose to move on

Saints chose to move on from Moorabbin & now we are going to take over that area

They need to take a bloody good look at themselves, don't they 'Ant'

It's a stones throw from the Nepean Highway, and is not too far from Waverley either. Good spot.

Anyone know if this allotment encompasses the Dingley paint ball centre?

Yep, reclaimed land on top of an old tip right next to the current tip. Funnily enough there was an article in the Herald Sun last week saying that the EPA were monitoring the air quality in that immediate vicinity.

Interesting read on the Saints board about us..Maybe the smell will keep us out of there:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back