List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Uh Harley removed his love heart y in Instagram bio.

Did they break up?

Harley had love heart "y" two weeks prior to Yasmin news being revealed

He has now remove it. Removing it does nothing since cats out of bag

Uh Harley removed his love heart y in Instagram bio.

Did they break up?

Harley had love heart "y" two weeks prior to Yasmin news being revealed

He has now remove it. Removing it does nothing since cats out of bag

who cares family guy GIF

That's odd, I thought it would be big news. There seems to be an absence of a certain ornithological piece. A head line regarding the mass awareness of a certain avian variety. Have you not heard? It was my understanding that everyone had heard.

No Brian!!!!

IMG_1437.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This is becoming rather clinical.

Reid gets it in the backline
Reid handball it
Douche bag defender tries to punish reid by bumping into him when he release it.
It happens all the time! Happened in junior footy and happens in afl. Glad Reid is now into it. Just ******* nail the campaigners that tries to do that trick.

Have to own up. I wanted the club to split the #1 pick, but boy oh boy was I wrong.

He's already the most skillful player on our team in traffic, 2 games in, at 18 years old.

A true natural footballer, I hope we get to enjoy him show off his skills for many years to come.

Have to own up. I wanted the club to split the #1 pick, but boy oh boy was I wrong.

He's already the most skillful player on our team in traffic, 2 games in, at 18 years old.

A true natural footballer, I hope we get to enjoy him show off his skills for many years to come.
What would you have been happy with for pick 1 at the time?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s our best player full stop. Oscar and Gov podium but it’s not even close. Future captain and the best young player I’ve seen since Judd.

I could sit here and praise him all day.

I was originally hesitant to call him a potential captain due to me wanting him to play dirty. And leadership means he has to be clean and cut.

However, the dirty he plays is methodical and clean. He throws opposition in contest. He bumps opposition to the ground. And that dirty leads to a setup where we have 1 extra player due to Reid throwing opposition to ground.

Contrast that with Toby Greene dirty where he gets suspended every time. For all of Harley reid "dirty" plays he has not given a single free kick.

I'm getting increasing frustated by him getting cleaned up after he handballs. He needs keep bracing for bumps and just give it straight back

I'm getting increasing frustated by him getting cleaned up after he handballs. He needs keep bracing for bumps and just give it straight back
For all of Duggan's negatives, this is one area we can praise him as a captain.

Without a doubt in my mind we'll see him clean someone up in defence of Reid at some stage this year.

I could sit here and praise him all day.

I was originally hesitant to call him a potential captain due to me wanting him to play dirty. And leadership means he has to be clean and cut.

However, the dirty he plays is methodical and clean. He throws opposition in contest. He bumps opposition to the ground. And that dirty leads to a setup where we have 1 extra player due to Reid throwing opposition to ground.

Contrast that with Toby Greene dirty where he gets suspended every time. For all of Harley reid "dirty" plays he has not given a single free kick.

1711281420208.jpeg
Not worried in the slightest about Harley giving it back.

You get the feel if we continue to get pumped the next couple of years he will say cya later, the kid hates losing, spent a lot of the game watching him and there was a lot of shaking of the head and throwing his hands up in the air. Hopefully the team as a whole can improve, because I don’t think he’ll put up with losing by 10 goals everyweek

Just a natural footballer. No fumbling or second-guessing himself or getting lost in the play. He’s like a McGovern in terms of his reading of the play but getting it done in the engine room in his second game, just a freakish talent. Will only get better as he learns how to put it together across four quarters

You get the feel if we continue to get pumped the next couple of years he will say cya later, the kid hates losing, spent a lot of the game watching him and there was a lot of shaking of the head and throwing his hands up in the air. Hopefully the team as a whole can improve, because I don’t think he’ll put up with losing by 10 goals everyweek

Wouldn't blame him either and he's probably go with our collective blessing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back