Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn: James Cousins

Remove this Banner Ad

How slow is he? On a scale of Ben cunnington to Jayden Hunt.

According to the Hawthorn Football Club site, and highlights reel, he is an "Exciting Footballer with good decision making skills and SPEED" .......lol on the speed part !

Hope: The Hawks website announces the upgrade of Cousins to the senior list this afternoon.

Expectation: Somehow, the upgrade goes to Zac Dawson because he was an integral part of the players watching the 2008 Grand Final from the stands. Ross Lyon holds a press conference continually asking 'Does that make sense?'

Hope: The Hawks website announces the upgrade of Cousins to the senior list this afternoon.

Expectation: Somehow, the upgrade goes to Zac Dawson because he was an integral part of the players watching the 2008 Grand Final from the stands. Ross Lyon holds a press conference continually asking 'Does that make sense?'

Had a chuckle because I love Ross the Boss and his press conferences. He's a bloody interesting bloke to talk to, I wish Clarko was more like that when he talks; all we get is "Yeah uhh we um played to our uhhh strengths um".

Had a chuckle because I love Ross the Boss and his press conferences. He's a bloody interesting bloke to talk to, I wish Clarko was more like that when he talks; all we get is "Yeah uhh we um played to our uhhh strengths um".
Does that make sense?

Ross is easily the most amusing of all the coaches. the blokes a STAR! Clarko's character isn't an anywhere near the same and very boring next to Ross!!

Well as we travel to Sydney on Thursday it leaves today for young Mr Cousins to be upgraded one could logically assume

Players are informed very early when they are playing. It's not a matter of making the decision last minute, they may get the call as early as Monday or Tuesday. If Cousins is elevated (I'm optimistic but not completely sold) his elevation will be announced sometime Thursday regardless of when we're travelling. He'll know he was making his debut earlier and calling his parents/jumper presentation/etc. etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one said s**t bloke
Just on par with Roos
honestly I mustve missed something re- Ross. the bloke has nothing but respect for Clarko and as Lake pointed out a few weeks ago, he is infatuated with the way Hawthorn as a club go about things. I don't remember him been disrespectful at all or a person who would instigate anything... matter of a fact when he was asked by the senile geriatric Mike Sheahan about 2013 GF being the one they let slip, he said ' I don't think so, we never were in front all day and if we had won, we may have pinched it'. as for the media going bonkers over him?? well that's not his fault at all. I dunno, I find him an intriguing character who makes the most of what he can.

I just think it's amusing that you think he is entertaining, personally I think he is as boring as bat s**t.

Even if he did coach us I would still think the same.

Does that make sense?

Ross also has lost several Grand Finals.
And his teams play boring, low-scoring football.

It is an achievement to get to a Grand Final, but never winning one is the ultimate failure.

Comparing him to Clarko is nonsense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back