News Welcome to Hawthorn: Kade Simpson assistant coach

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long sleever.

Much respect.

Welcome Kade
Looks like he's still wearing long sleeves!
xIDdOT_V

That's a lot of hair!!!

Rapted to hear this news. Always loved and admired him as a player especially the way he went about it. Blues were crap for years but one thing for sure like the sun coming up again tmrw he would always turn up and give 110% no different if he was playing for a team regularly playing finals. One of the hardest workers you will find. Remember during Covid lockdown when you could only get out for exercise while taking the dog for a walk close to home. There is one steep section of road going towards the Yarra into a park and noticed him doing repeat sprints up this steep slope …… like he was a spring chicken. I am sure he will set an example and teach the kids how to get the best out of themselves. A lot like Mitch!

Knightmare will be excited to see Kade Simpson coaching Will Day.

Rapted to hear this news. Always loved and admired him as a player especially the way he went about it. Blues were crap for years but one thing for sure like the sun coming up again tmrw he would always turn up and give 110% no different if he was playing for a team regularly playing finals. One of the hardest workers you will find. Remember during Covid lockdown when you could only get out for exercise while taking the dog for a walk close to home. There is one steep section of road going towards the Yarra into a park and noticed him doing repeat sprints up this steep slope …… like he was a spring chicken. I am sure he will set an example and teach the kids how to get the best out of themselves. A lot like Mitch!
I had a similar thought, Kade seems like the kind of bloke Mitchell would want on his coaching panel.

Both got the absolute 100% out of themselves as players and will be great examples to the youngsters as to how to be a professional AFL footballer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back