Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn pick 13: Will Day 2023 PCM!

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought he pushed to hard to early to prove himself ....so I got were Glacier was coming from .
Today though imo he let the game come to him and just played each contest on its merits .
Imo his best game so far .

Thought he pushed to hard to early to prove himself ....so I got were Glacier was coming from .
Today though imo he let the game come to him and just played each contest on its merits .
Imo his best game so far .
Was very noticeable that his teammates see him as someone they should get the ball into the hands of. Perhaps a combination of growing trust from the senior players and the fact there were additional younger players in the side today (who would know how good he is from playing the reserves games with him earlier in the season).

Expecting to see his possession numbers increase as his teammates continue to look to feed him the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to ignore him this week. Also he stacks up incredibly well against some of the higher regarded nominees would be a travisty if he missed out altogether.

Day - Anderson - Serong
Disposals:
15.3 - 15.4 - 16.3
Efficiency:
73% - 63% - 67%
Score Involvements:
2.4 - 3.2 - 2.1
Intercept possessions:
4.7 - 2.5 - 2.0
Metres gained:
275m - 251m - 263m

Had some toe on display that I didn't expect to see, kid can move.
Loved seeing him be trusted with the kick outs. There was one where it went out of bounds but it went 60m. Can’t wait till this kid grows into a man cause he’s actually got a bit of an aggressive side and once he has the body to back it up look out.

Has kept tuning into Hawthorn games enjoyable this year and has made me very glad I don't recruit for Hawthorn. Never would've picked a kid built like that in a million years, so watching him this year has made me think thank * I'm not in charge of who we pick up. Was phenomenal to watch yesterday in the context of how many games he's played and his build, seriously watching him he looked like he'd been a Hawks and AFL staple for years. Freak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back