Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn, Tyler Brockman!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully we can retain him. But absolutely understandable if he needs to move back where he and his partner have family support. Of course after he shoots his trade value through the roof with an AA year.

Geelong won the flag on the back of the Tim Kelly trade.

On Pixel 7 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
Don’t care about 2024 at all with TB. Just want him to have a really good year, injury free and showing some signs of what lays ahead re his potential. We definitely have a very special player capable of anything

Wowee.. makes you think how high his potential is - the correct mindset, he has no ceiling.

After watching my local NFL team get beaten last week, watching those highlights again has made me forget all about it.

One of many big reasons to get excited about this coming year.

I'm not assuming we'll be in the cellar again this year. When things click, it can happen in a hurry for a young group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have to get this bloke to 50 games quick. Praying for no serious injuries this season
I also think getting to 50 games will do TB's mental health a whole lot of good too. Being out there on the park and training with the boys will be a great outlet for all that's happening for him off field atm (being a new dad to twins).

Last edited:
HawksInsiders says Brocky's mum was telling people at the game that he signed on for two years, not one.

Great news if true
Great to hear.

I feel for the guy, it must be tough living away from home, with little support, with young twins, trying to forge a career as a professional athlete.

I don't have twins, but I've got 5 kids under 6yo, and it's really tough - and I'm not trying to be an elite athlete! It's great to see the club is putting the care structures around him and supporting him.

HawksInsiders says Brocky's mum was telling people at the game that he signed on for two years, not one.

Great news if true
Anyone know if it's in reference to the contract extension he signed last year which would cover 2023-24. Or is this an additional 2 years on top of that taking him to the end of 2025?

Either way sensational news.

Anyone know if it's in reference to the contract extension he signed last year which would cover 2023-24. Or is this an additional 2 years on top of that taking him to the end of 2025?

Either way sensational news.
I had previously thought last year was one year, to the end of 2023, with this news meaning he was signed to the end of 2024

Great news if true
Was it that Brockman’s mum was saying that she wanted him to make a go of it and sign two years, or that he did sign two years?

Either way, she’s over here with him, helping with the twins and supporting him to be a Hawk. It’s great news.

I had previously thought last year was one year, to the end of 2023, with this news meaning he was signed to the end of 2024
Could even be a performance trigger in there for a second year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back