Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn, Tyler Brockman!

Remove this Banner Ad

Not as disappointed as some about losing him if we get a fair return. Undoubted talent but lacked work-rate, a defensive mindset and physicality. he i also someone that is going to struggle with consistency.

In saying that, hope he proves me wrong and has a great career out West.
Put me down as one that is very disappointed that Brockman will not be a Hawk next year.
His work rate and defensive pressure significantly improved this year (after 2 injury ravaged years). And as you say, he is an undoubted talent. Whichever team in the west gets him (presumably WC) will be getting a player at his lowest value just before he becomes an influential player.

Damn shame for the Hawks.

Fortunately we have JOS, Bennetts, and Butler showing good signs. And maybe a wizard around the corner.

Last edited:
Put me down as one that is very disappointed that Brockman will not be a Hawk next year.
His work rate and defensive pressure significantly improved this year (after 2 injury ravaged years). And as you say, he is an undoubted talent. Whichever team in the west gets him (presumably WC) will be getting a player at his lowest value just before he becomes an influential player.

Damn shame for the Hawks.

Fortunately we have JOS, Bennetts, and Butler showing good signs. And maybe a wizard around the corner.

Forward line without Brockman..

Butler, Watson - small forwards, and if required pinch hitting through the midfield. Both have X factor

MacDonald & Mackenzie rotating through mid | hff

Nash | Hustwaite - tall mids, who can rest in forward line, playing as a decoy 3rd tall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go well Brocky.
Like it or not, Jack Ginnivan and Tyler Brockman’s careers are now linked after a talented small Fwd left the Hawks and we brought in a talented small Fwd.

As Van Halen says in their stupid lyric, “only time will tell if we (they) stand the test of time”. (Note I love Van Halen)

Best case scenario is both kick 500 goals in 250 games.

Like it or not, Jack Ginnivan and Tyler Brockman’s careers are now linked after a talented small Fwd left the Hawks and we brought in a talented small Fwd.

As Van Halen says in their stupid lyric, “only time will tell if we (they) stand the test of time”. (Note I love Van Halen)

Best case scenario is both kick 500 goals in 250 games.

If we get a metaphorical, on field Eat Em and Smile and 5150 from each of them, it will be a win win!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back