Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn, Tyler Brockman!

Remove this Banner Ad

How about, to the batman theme:

"na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, BROCKMAN!"

Maybe in M10
Or for the Superman fans:

"Look! Down in the 50! It's Bennell! It's Rioli! It's BROCKMAN!"

He’s the youngest player on our list by about 5 months. Plenty of upside. Brockman wasn’t even born yet when Burgoyne made his debut back in 2002. :oops:

And in his lifetime no team has won more flags than us.

The camping video that they put up was gold!

Given the fears expressed on this board around his potential go home factor I loved seeing him joking around with the older boys- I reckon Impey being such a cultural leader at the club is a real buy-in factor for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the fears expressed on this board around his potential go home factor I loved seeing him joking around with the older boys- I reckon Impey being such a cultural leader at the club is a real buy-in factor for him.

Impey, Wingard and Burgoyne will be huge for him. Hopefully Cyril has given him a call too.

The Port Indigenous boys are a class act with leadership. All champs too

The Port Indigenous boys are a class act with leadership. All champs too
I'm tipping Amon to come very good very fast- we were really keen on him from all reports and he stayed out of loyalty. This isn't based on anything other than we were interested in him.

I'm tipping Amon to come very good very fast- we were really keen on him from all reports and he stayed out of loyalty. This isn't based on anything other than we were interested in him.
According to some Port track watchers that I know, this will be the breakout year for Amon.

And in his lifetime no team has won more flags than us.

Well that's really not that special to him, given Hawthorn have won the most flags in the lifetime of any one of us.

In fact, Hawthorn have won the most (or equal most) flags for anyone aged 8 - 110 years old.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back