News Welcome to Hawthorn Tyrone Vickery's cats!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vickery into the Hale role with Gunston and Rough playing 1-2 key forwards means that either he or Sicily can really exploit the opposition defence, especially with Sicily's aerial work.

It's going to be a case of who gets you, becuase if Vickery or Rough don't take the high ball, they'll be knocking down to Rioli, Bruest and Pop.

Our forward line is by far our strongest attribute going into 2017 and adding Vickery might just take it up a level or two.
#changeurtune

has anyone got any news on how TV is travelling at training so far? Excited and worried in equal measure with him. Questionable work rate won't fly with us, but I have heard that he can be very lazy (on the track)

has anyone got any news on how TV is travelling at training so far? Excited and worried in equal measure with him. Questionable work rate won't fly with us, but I have heard that he can be very lazy (on the track)
He won't get a game if he doesn't train properly and I have it from people close to the club that he is a nutter and so is his wife. This
didn't stop Gary Ablett snr from being a great player but we need a better effort than what Ty offered at Richmond. Hopefully he can
perform but I'm a bit more worried than excited until proven otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He won't get a game if he doesn't train properly and I have it from people close to the club that he is a nutter and so is his wife. This
didn't stop Gary Ablett snr from being a great player but we need a better effort than what Ty offered at Richmond. Hopefully he can
perform but I'm a bit more worried than excited until proven otherwise.

giphy.gif

Just watching the Richmond game where Ty gives Dean Cox an "accidental" tap on the nose!

I hope he can do that against Mumford next time they meet!
If Tyrone can do that to handbagger boy Andrew Mackie he will shoot into number one spot on my favourites list. With a bullet!
P.S. If he used a bullet that might be going too far. Maybe.

Surely he realises this is his second and probably last chance at forging a serious career.

Expect Hodge and co will bring him in to line, as will the Big Number 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back