Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - ZAINE CORDY!

Remove this Banner Ad

LOwKdnj.jpg

Wish him the best
Hopefully plays a 100 games

No cost to our draft position. Fills a gaping hole in the list. And is an upgrade on Joyce. It's not much but it's credible.

I just hope we haven't broken the piggy bank on him. I'd love a bit of positive cash that allows us to creep forward on the contracts of our marquee players, whenever we can.

This improves our list with no Picks going out the door, like it!

• Immediate Joyce upgrade
  • 25yo, 195 Key Defender
  • 118 games experience, incl. Finals
  • Was a wanted player in his own Club
  • Costs no Draft picks at all.
  • Puts pressure on our starting 22.

What is not to like here?

If he ever kicks the ball to our tattooed number 28, I dare some commentators to scream out: "In-Zaine to the Membrane!!"

Welcome Zaine Cordy, hope you prove them all wrong and have a long Prosperous career at St Kilda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just read this on the Dogs board:

"Very disappointed and sad to see Zaine Cordy go.

Has been the most under appreciated player at the club since 2016. He carried a huge load for a number of seasons, stood up in numerous big games including finals and is a far better footballer than most Bulldog supporters realise."

Sounds like a hard nut and one that we could grow to love.

Good luck to Zaine with you guys.

You have a player who will give you his all, every game. Is tough and flies the flag for his team mates. Best as a third tall, he can be found out for speed, height and athleticism on the bigger key forwards. In our awful defensive structure he could get caught out in the wrong place quite regularly, but that may be down to how we set up.

I remember he shut down a rampant Joe Daniher when he was at Essendon a few years back and I thought he would replace Dale Morris for us, but he never really kicked on from there. If you can get the best out of him he could be a bargain.

If he ever kicks the ball to our tattooed number 28, I dare some commentators to scream out: "In-Zaine to the Membrane!!"

Welcome Zaine Cordy, hope you prove them all wrong and have a long Prosperous career at St Kilda.
Don't say that too loudly, Derrrrwayne is sniffing around like a starving rat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back