News Welcome Zane Williams

Remove this Banner Ad

"Wells said Williams senior opportunities came after former Eagle Tyson Stengle joined the Cats late last season.

He’s earned his senior opportunities over there after Tyson came to us and filled his spot really well."

simpsons-leonardo-nimoy.gif

His highlights miss his midfield time where he is super quick to tackle and a really good field kick ( better than a few in our seniors for sure), as well as a damaging forward. It’s a great depth pick if he keeps developing behind Stengel, Myers, Evans etc. bit taller than a few of them too I think. He has the second half of the year to give it a crack - good luck to him and welcome to the Cats.

I wonder if we were keen on Fork-Head .

Didn't he play a few games in the VFL ..?

Yeah oskar played for us on sunday. Good luck to him at GC.

I liked the parts of his highlights where he was helping out at half back and involved in the chain through the middle. The handpass he gave off might have been better as a kick but his follow up on it with the tackle was exactly what we need to see.
That bit caught my eye too. The don't-argue and the burst of speed and then the vision with the handball. It was the teammate receiving I thought that let him down a bit. And the follow-up was good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked the parts of his highlights where he was helping out at half back and involved in the chain through the middle. The handpass he gave off might have been better as a kick but his follow up on it with the tackle was exactly what we need to see.

A hint that he might offer more than sweeping up the scraps from our KPF's...

Says he'll be playing tomorrow.
Poor kid lol bang bang bang and playing he needs some sleep, don't think we will ask for much this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back