Werewolf Werewolf Game Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can run another game from Sunday night if anyone is interested? Not much on next week.
Or I can just back up someone else who wants to have a go at running one? Morganashlee how about you?
I’m in Thailand so maybe not this week

Oh, you're back? Too bad, we found a replacement...Dank something or other...does the same thing you do without the threat of nuclear warheads
How pleasant was that Dank guy! Must be on Valium now :)

Thanks again for that Wooshette.

I’d love to play another game.
Cheers :)
I like a simple game where the players are left completely to their own devices.
This game everybody made the mistake of trying to buddy up to a serial killer, I mean he’s a lying sneaking murderer ffs lol.
Especially boncer :straining:

What do you want to know?
How to play?
I'm going back over old games again but didn't want to screw it up since the game is being bought forward.

All good, just reading the villains and heroes game I'll get the hang of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How to play?
I'm going back over old games again but didn't want to screw it up since the game is being bought forward.
First things first - do not let on whether or not you are in a PM.

The game begins with a night phase. Anyone with night actions (kills, seers, recruits, etc.) submit their actions to the mod via PM before the deadline. In the morning, the mod will announce the results of the night actions and day phase begins. From there, everyone tries to work out who each other is and votes for the player they want to see removed from the game. At the end of the day phase, a player is removed and night phase begins. Rinse and repeat for 5-7 days.

Any chance we can push deadlines back in future games to accomodate WA players? 9pm EST would be ideal.

With daylight savings, don't know about others but I find it nearly impossible to vote for day phases when deadline is 5pm WST.

If we do manage to get a vote in ahead of deadline, it always looks like a last minute bandwagon vote when it's generally just a hasty vote to avoid a modkill.

Any chance we can push deadlines back in future games to accomodate WA players? 9pm EST would be ideal.

With daylight savings, don't know about others but I find it nearly impossible to vote for day phases when deadline is 5pm WST.

If we do manage to get a vote in ahead of deadline, it always looks like a last minute bandwagon vote when it's generally just a hasty vote to avoid a modkill.
Just like the AFL, WW games are VicBias mate, get used to it.

Would anyone be interested in an online game of Diplomacy?

What is diplomacy? I sound like DapperJong.

7 player board game based on pre-WW1 Europe. You play as one of Great Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Austria-Hungary, Russia or Turkey. Every country is split into 3 regions and then you have neutral countries as well. Certain regions are designated as "industrial regions". Aim of the game is to use your pieces (either army or navy) to capture regions, and especially industrial ones, as the number of industrial regions you control directly correlates with how many military pieces you have.

The reason its called Diplomacy is that the only way you can break a deadlock (ie wanting to oust someone from a region) is to have the support of another person with a unit adjacent. So before every turn there is heaps and heaps of communication between players trying to forge alliances. Every chance someone could knife you and side with someone else.

7 player board game based on pre-WW1 Europe. You play as one of Great Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Austria-Hungary, Russia or Turkey. Every country is split into 3 regions and then you have neutral countries as well. Certain regions are designated as "industrial regions". Aim of the game is to use your pieces (either army or navy) to capture regions, and especially industrial ones, as the number of industrial regions you control directly correlates with how many military pieces you have.

The reason its called Diplomacy is that the only way you can break a deadlock (ie wanting to oust someone from a region) is to have the support of another person with a unit adjacent. So before every turn there is heaps and heaps of communication between players trying to forge alliances. Every chance someone could knife you and side with someone else.
Sounds good. I'll play.

First things first - do not let on whether or not you are in a PM.

The game begins with a night phase. Anyone with night actions (kills, seers, recruits, etc.) submit their actions to the mod via PM before the deadline. In the morning, the mod will announce the results of the night actions and day phase begins. From there, everyone tries to work out who each other is and votes for the player they want to see removed from the game. At the end of the day phase, a player is removed and night phase begins. Rinse and repeat for 5-7 days.
Yea that’s why I always do 8 or 9 to give everyone a chance of getting on for a read and proper play.
Might have to do one in WA time just to mess people up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back