Werewolf Werewolf - The Ashes Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Roo2macca

total stab in the dark.

Sorry I haven't been more useful this game.
dogs105

Oy vey....

I'm going to vote fryer tuck with no real confidence.

Hopefully I can seer someone tonight.

Just as a note, haven't you noticed anything funny about IMS? The guy is still posting despite not caring, and not dropping out. Yet, here he is. You don't think maybe perhaps he has some investment in all that as a target that has been thrown around by a few people already?

JT and OES are also suss too, but I think just like Wacky before him, he is the last head.

Oy vey....

Just as a note, haven't you noticed anything funny about IMS? The guy is still posting despite not caring, and not dropping out. Yet, here he is. You don't think maybe perhaps he has some investment in all that as a target that has been thrown around by a few people already?

JT and OES are also suss too, but I think just like Wacky before him, he is the last head.
Honestly don't really trust any of you right now. No offence or anything.

Honestly don't really trust any of you right now. No offence or anything.

That's cool. I don't trust myself either. I mean, I thought I could kill people and be night immune too, I thought I was an awesome player. Turns out, I'm just a Middle Order hack.

I'm only saying, IMS is either your head, or one kill less...

Inactives have made this game tough. I'm guilty of it too, mostly because I've just lost a lot of interest. That said, Fryer Tuck is usually a bit more chatty than he is this game.

I admit I only signed up because of the theme. Had I got a role I may have been more invested in this.

Interesting that dj was happy for me to remain hidden. Then again I've never been good at reading these games.

Inactives have made this game tough. I'm guilty of it too, mostly because I've just lost a lot of interest. That said, Fryer Tuck is usually a bit more chatty than he is this game.
fryer tuck , forgot to bold.

dogs105

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez you didn't need to resort to the "You're evil because you said I am" play just yet...

No I’m just saying your gut will let you down and that you are Mitch Starc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back