Tom Mitchell, recovering from a broken leg and now a Hawk until the end of 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

An unidentified off-air caller says this and they run with it like it's gospel. Ridiculous.

I wonder if they even bothered trying to verify the rumour. Would be pretty easy for them. They are media themselves after all.

All they'd need to do is call Tom's manager up and ask to schedule an interview for Tuesday morning if he wins the medal. See if they request a fee.

An unidentified off-air caller says this and they run with it like it's gospel. Ridiculous.

I wonder if they even bothered trying to verify the rumour. Would be pretty easy for them. They are media themselves after all.

All they'd need to do is call Tom's manager up and ask to schedule an interview for Tuesday morning if he wins the medal. See if they request a fee.
The Hawthorn hate will reach new levels Monday night. Medal will be presented through gritted teeth.

The Hawthorn hate will reach new levels Monday night. Medal will be presented through gritted teeth.
Yeah I have been thinking about this I fear all that talk in the media about Mitchell's possession numbers not meaning much in terms of impact would have affected the umpires I am sure. Even though he has had a better year this year he might get less votes. The media have their agendas and the Hawthorn feel good story isn't one of them.

Yeah I have been thinking about this I fear all that talk in the media about Mitchell's possession numbers not meaning much in terms of impact would have affected the umpires I am sure. Even though he has had a better year this year he might get less votes. The media have their agendas and the Hawthorn feel good story isn't one of them.

I’m worried about Gawn. Reckons he’s going to storm home.

Mitch will be a sitting duck the last 3 rounds too.

I love Titch, but he's not the most exciting interview. If he was charging $1000 for it you'd deserve to be fleeced, all you'll get out of it is "I didn't even realize I was the Brownlow Medal favourite" "Credit to the boys" "Team success" and "I just want to play my role".

I love Titch, but he's not the most exciting interview. If he was charging $1000 for it you'd deserve to be fleeced, all you'll get out of it is "I didn't even realize I was the Brownlow Medal favourite" "Credit to the boys" "Team success" and "I just want to play my role".

Double act with JOM saying "Pleasing" in every sentence :}

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6419f50a93af532735aeb5de395a46b3.png

Another award

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

It’s started.
It started months ago, listening to crap like 'Tom would be a deserving winner buuuuuuuuuuuuuut jeez it would be great to see Gawn win it'. Never seen the media root against the heavy favourite for the award until this year, but i am sure that it is just a coincidence that it's the year Tom is tipped to win it.

That headline is nothing short of disrespectful to Tom... 'No offence, Tom, But Gawn is good for the game' GET ****ed YOU CAMPAIGNER! I am so sick of the way he is treated in the media and the worst part is if Tom goes on to win the Brownlow tomorrow he has to make himself available for these same media turds! Never heard this sort of talk the night before Fyfe, Dusty, Danger were favourites to win it.

I LOVE YOU TOM! Screw the rest of them

It started months ago, listening to crap like 'Tom would be a deserving winner buuuuuuuuuuuuuut jeez it would be great to see Gawn win it'. Never seen the media root against the heavy favourite for the award until this year, but i am sure that it is just a coincidence that it's the year Tom is tipped to win it.

That headline is nothing short of disrespectful to Tom... 'No offence, Tom, But Gawn is good for the game' GET ****** YOU CAMPAIGNER! I am so sick of the way he is treated in the media and the worst part is if Tom goes on to win the Brownlow tomorrow he has to make himself available for these same media turds! Never heard this sort of talk the night before Fyfe, Dusty, Danger were favourites to win it.

I LOVE YOU TOM! Screw the rest of them

I’ve never heard of this talk before ANY favorite was due to win it. It’s absolute bullshit.

Can’t wait to see the media melt when we win trade week too. And land S Mitchell. Will be priceless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back