Analysis Whipping Boys - 2023 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks like he's slimmed down. But the hair is pulled back - I'm assuming in a man bun. Man bun - what a dumb oxymoron.

I thought he might have stepped back to the football side and cut it....but you're probably right. I think he has people who adjust his photos to make him look slimmer....all the stars do that..

i found a great learning resources that some of our players would find informative... I do have some reservations about some of the presenters. Many of them are known chokers and crybabies.. I'd make sure that these videos shouldnt fall into the hands of kiddies....

The ten most used bruzzy exclamations that the irish use...
Bruzzy have mercy on us all
Bruzzy wept
Bruzzy on a bike
Bruzzy almighty
Sweet bruzzy of devine
Mother of bruzzy
Holy bruzzy
Sweet and merciful bruzzy

Did he, really?

………tears of joy??

Did he, really?

………tears of joy??

well its an expression the irish use to remind themselves that bruzzy is just an ordinary man like the rest of us.... he may have a load of mongrel in him but he can have feelings for someone who he has run through and finished their career. We're not after malicious players, just mongrels....although they can gloat after a hit for the rest of their career until they get to retirement and have an opportunity to reflect..

I've just been reading about the european and asian AFL championships which resurfaced last year after a break. It seems that Derek will be going over to the european champs this year to look at the irish team. As he said last week, you can never have too many irish players on the list. Derek has his doubts about the asian champs as there doesnt seem to be any irish players involved and not many of the asian families serve lamingtons and tea when he goes around to visit to see if the player is from a good family. But as Derek said recently, if he can recruit some obscure player from nowhere, every media outlet will want to interview him, which is, after all, the main focus of his job.....

I've just been reading about the european and asian AFL championships which resurfaced last year after a break. It seems that Derek will be going over to the european champs this year to look at the irish team. As he said last week, you can never have too many irish players on the list. Derek has his doubts about the asian champs as there doesnt seem to be any irish players involved and not many of the asian families serve lamingtons and tea when he goes around to visit to see if the player is from a good family. But as Derek said recently, if he can recruit some obscure player from nowhere, every media outlet will want to interview him, which is, after all, the main focus of his job.....
It's always a big newsworthy event when Dekka finds us someone from a faraway land who can't play footy. Strange, because it's actually really easy to find people who can't play footy.

It's always a big newsworthy event when Dekka finds us someone from a faraway land who can't play footy. Strange, because it's actually really easy to find people who can't play footy.

You're right... I think the magic is that he can convince so many people that they are going to do anything more than waste time and resources.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back