Williamstown vs Port Melbourne (Saturday 5th May North Port Oval at 1:10 PM) (Televised)

Remove this Banner Ad

Does the team not know how to play wet weather football? Because I know that North Port Oval is terrible after a little bit of rain but it should have been expected.

Frees are one sided but stop making excuses. I'm sick of people using umpiring for poor performance, seriously. Williamstown just aren't interested

God no, remember I live in the south west of Melbourne and travelling out to Port in s**t weather isn't something that I'd like to do.

Haha, I didn't think so. Not ideal conditions to be wanting to go anywhere.

And there was Mulligan trailing behind while Galea does his own thing. Remember what I said in the OP about it being too wet for a player with Mulligans size and mobility or lack of?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Commentators are talking about how good Port are for not giving away frees in close. They're giving away frees that just aren't getting paid because the fans will eat the umpires alive if they did.

That was a perfect bump by Jong. That is what you should learn in junior footy, and one of the best skills you can do. Bumped him off the ball just before it gets there.
Absolutely robbed.

Collingwood fans complain about biased umpiring last night but they gave away free kicks for undisciplined play. I'm seeing tons of holding and in the backs that don't get paid to Williamstown but a dinky little hip and shoulder from Jong means that we lose a certain shot at goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back