WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My years of playing are done mate...
I agree that those mentioned above and Langwell did make most sessions before Christmas and through Jan/Feb, but It's also my understanding that these players have also only made it to 1 of the last 6 training sessions that Parkside have had over the last 3 weeks. So where are they when the club needs them most?

How long do you expect those blokes to be training when they know the club is gone???

Also how will it stop a div 3 bye??? I don't think any team will step up to div1 so will be a bye in both divisions

That's funny because they were down by about 15 goals at half time...
They were down about 7 goals at half time went and watched the game corio got the jump in the first quarter and to there credit won the game but the 2nd quarter there was a come back 3rd quarter was about even and north ended up losing by approx 30 points and if they weren't anything to stress about why was braybrook and tarient having a gig and a few of there recruits didnt touch the ball so that is it first hand

Sanctuary lakes are playing easy sunbury at 1 in allamanda estate point cook prudence parade and Malibu blvd :)

They were down about 7 goals at half time went and watched the game corio got the jump in the first quarter and to there credit won the game but the 2nd quarter there was a come back 3rd quarter was about even and north ended up losing by approx 30 points and if they weren't anything to stress about why was braybrook and tarient having a gig and a few of there recruits didnt touch the ball so that is it first hand
Lol don't talk shit they would of had one goal to there name by half time
Cario were average at best as well!!
To be honest was a good hit out for two average sides

Lol don't talk shit they would of had one goal to there name by half time
Cario were average at best as well!!
To be honest was a good hit out for two average sides
Also having a few rockbank fill ins for a day helped lol that didn't take long to get out

They were close to 15 goals down at half time. You do realise players can have mates at other clubs so that's why they go to watch...
Also loved seeing a few players having a go at eachother...nth sunny still the same

Have a listen to you nuffys lol we lost by 9 goals!! Haha 6-10 rockbank players turn it up you muppet we had rob Shirley who is playing for us this year 99% of the shit writing on here is Absoulte bullshit!! And Scotty o let's be honest champ your not much of a footballer stick to sinking tins on the sideline!! It's honestly a good laugh reading this garbage it's divison 3 footy no superstars in this league that's forsure what a laugh

Have a listen to you nuffys lol we lost by 9 goals!! Haha 6-10 rockbank players turn it up you muppet we had rob Shirley who is playing for us this year 99% of the shit writing on here is Absoulte bullshit!! And Scotty o let's be honest champ your not much of a footballer stick to sinking tins on the sideline!! It's honestly a good laugh reading this garbage it's divison 3 footy no superstars in this league that's forsure what a laugh
I really hope use blokes get shirls, he will tear shreds of this competition & not only that his deadset the best bloke I've ever played footy with by a mile behind ur great self magic!!
Would be a great bloke to have around a club that is trying to head in the right direction..
Good recruiting by the runners

Cheers piggy he'll be a great pick up for us one of the smartest footballers I've played with top bloke and a great leader we Aernt going to be world beaters this year but will be having a red hot dip every game we play and who knows May cause an upset along the way!! I get over nuffys bagging out north sunny!! Hope ya slot 10 today piggy
I really hope use blokes get shirls, he will tear shreds of this competition & not only that his deadset the best bloke I've ever played footy with by a mile behind ur great self magic!!
Would be a great bloke to have around a club that is trying to head in the right direction..
Good recruiting by the runners

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did today's games go

I went down to watch SL play a sunbury team that hasn't won in 3/4 season "apparently"
SL lost by from I believe to be around 10 goals, there was no scoreboard
They got opened up with run, SL very lazy, slow and unfit.
Was interesting seeing Zangari play for them, still trying to sort out his clearance
So in a summary
They were bad. Real bad

I went down to watch SL play a sunbury team that hasn't won in 3/4 season "apparently"
Was interesting seeing Zangari play for them, still trying to sort out his clearance
So in a summary
They were bad. Real bad

Surprising result there... I've seen East sunbury the last couple of years and they were very bad... Think they'd won one game in 2 seasons

Good on em though seem to be improving

So in a summary
They were bad. Real bad[/QUOT
has east sunbury picked up anyone? i watched them last year they were yuck. how many did lakes have out?

I work with a bloke that plays for Burnside and he told me Sunbury have picked up a sh*t load of new players and are spending big, so that would explain it i guess.

I was at the game and though slakes looked a bit underdone, not sure how many out from the best 22, there were some standout plays in patches but will need to improve, i dont think they lost by 50 though, no scoreboard but id say around 20-30 in the end

I work with a bloke that plays for Burnside and he told me Sunbury have picked up a sh*t load of new players and are spending big, so that would explain it i guess.

I was at the game and though slakes looked a bit underdone, not sure how many out from the best 22, there were some standout plays in patches but will need to improve, i dont think they lost by 50 though, no scoreboard but id say around 20-30 in the end
Yeah about 20-30 would be right heard they had a few out but once they get a few things right I think they'll be a big threat

So in a summary
They were bad. Real bad
Wow that will hurt a few ego's going around...
Point Cook beat them 2 seasons ago by 20-25 goals in a pre-season game ...

If you read the previous comments it does say they picked up a shit load!!
East have a low budget I believe around 25k and have not recruited any gun players believe that, there all kids,but now have a new coach who knows football, good on them. But I thought lakes would have been on top with there apparent recruits,shame shame shame!

I agree we looked sh!t but everyone has got remember it was the 1st hit out I was speaking after the game apparently the spending 50K this year & have 15 new players how true that is I don't know

To put it simple to the ppl that weren't their they ran us off our feet, we were missin about 10 of our best 26-27 players IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back