Young girl allegedly insulted by St Kilda player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendon Goddard would be my first guess. still recall that game when he kicked the football deliberately at a victorian freo supporter behind the goal causing injury. a total flog. the girl should send the jumper back with it smeared in dog s**t

Jumping to conclusions much? Goddard wasn't even playing on the weekend.

Anyway that stupid Freo supporter shouldn't have been sitting behind the goals if her reflexes weren't good enough to dodge a football and while Goddard's a good kick I doubt he picked out her head on purpose as he was running into goal.

NoFatChicksz.jpg

Jumping to conclusions much? Goddard wasn't even playing on the weekend.

Anyway that stupid Freo supporter shouldn't have been sitting behind the goals if her reflexes weren't good enough and while Goddard's a good kick I doubt he picked out her head on purpose as he was running into goal.

trololololol

your wounds run deep

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's kind of funny that someone gets their nose so out of joint over a comment like this that they go running to their mum, who then goes running to the footy club (and then likely the media).

Actually, on second thought, it's frackin' sad that our society has stooped to this level....

This. With all the * up going on in the world these people resort to this.

I think it is a shame that grown men can be so insensitive. But I suppose when you are a big football star with a big head to match you think it is OK to be an arrogant ahole to other people. This is not the biggest crime anyone can do I agree but it was very rude. Good on "the fat chick" for making the player be accountable for his actions as I am sure many would have just let him get away with it.

It's kind of funny that someone gets their nose so out of joint over a comment like this that they go running to their mum, who then goes running to the footy club (and then likely the media).

Actually, on second thought, it's frackin' sad that our society has stooped to this level....

You can't really have a go at a kid for running to her mum. And if the same thing happened to my hypothetical daughter I'd probably raise hell too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back