List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Dangerfield + Pick 50 for Picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a little bit more on your board than what there is on ours though KMG.
Personally, I don't see much difference - I think it depends whether you are looking through a blue/white or blue/red/yellow lense ;)

Some of the things said on both boards have been too personal - both to posters, clubs & cites & quite frankly childish.

Always said, play the ball not the man.

Kudos to both moderators, particularly as there will always be complaints the are too lenient or too tough, as posters have different tolerance levels.

Genuine question. Can the crows match a 2 year say $2.6 million 2 year offer within your cap?

The Cats have been working to maximise available space for a while now. They did not delist Stevie J without good reason. The AFL isnt going to give you any wiggle room as the club most recently penalised for a cap breach.
My estimate is we could match up to $1.5m pa... however, not sure we would want to go that high.

Personally after resigning Tex and Sloane to new deals I wouldn't think we would be in a position to match it.
Yes we are - which is why we haven't signed up all our players yet like M Crouch. Watch us complete our contracts once the FA period is over.

Personally, I don't see much difference - I think it depends whether you are looking through a blue/white or blue/red/yellow lense ;)

Some of the things said on both boards have been too personal - both to posters, clubs & cites & quite frankly childish.

Always said, play the ball not the man.

Kudos to both moderators, particularly as there will always be complaints the are too lenient or too tough, as posters have different tolerance levels.
I find it hard to disagree with too much from this post TBH. However I will say that the volume of childish posts is larger on your board compared to ours, but then again I don't visit your board nearly as much so perhaps I'm mistaken.

Seeing as though your mate Vader won't take my bet, would you be interested? Just a bit of fun to spice things up?

I posted up this on the Adelaide board and I was hoping to also balance it with a Geelong supporter's perspective. For mine, it's the ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM that I'd want to part with.

So hypothetically if one proposed the following:

Geelong sends its first round draft pick #9 + its second round draft pick this year #28* and its second round draft pick next year, its third round draft pick #46* plus Jarrad Jansen to Brisbane. Brisbane sends Aish and Redden, its second round draft pick #20* plus its fourth round draft pick #56 to Adelaide as well as on-trading pick #46 from Geelong. Adelaide sends Dangerfield, its second round draft pick #33*, its third round draft pick #51* and on-trades Brisbane's fourth rounder to Geelong.

*denotes picks before adjusted for Free Agency compensation

In summary:

Brisbane

IN: Pick #9, pick #28, 2016 second round draft pick (Geelong) and Jarrad Jansen.

OUT: Aish, Redden, pick #20, pick #56

Adelaide

IN: Aish, Redden, pick #20 and pick #46

OUT: Dangerfield, pick #33, pick #51

Geelong

IN: Dangerfield, pick #33, pick #51, pick #56

OUT: Pick #9, pick #28, pick #46, 2016 second round draft pick and Jarrad Jansen.

How would that deal sit?

I find it hard to disagree with too much from this post TBH. However I will say that the volume of childish posts is larger on your board compared to ours, but then again I don't visit your board nearly as much so perhaps I'm mistaken.

Seeing as though your mate Vader won't take my bet, would you be interested? Just a bit of fun to spice things up?
I haven't even been following your proposed bet with Vader...

Minimum value is the tipping point at which the weakest concedes they can't extract any more and the strongest knows they need not pay any more.
So my goal isn't war with Cat supporters, In the real world I have a lot of you as close friends (disproportionately in fact), I enjoy your success.
Our trade will be equitable because you guys are good blokes and so are we. If this were Bombers Vs Hawks then sure they would screw each other to the bottom.

I posted up this on the Adelaide board and I was hoping to also balance it with a Geelong supporter's perspective. For mine, it's the ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM that I'd want to part with.
I like it mate. We get a bit of developed talent and some future.

So my goal isn't war with Cat supporters, In the real world I have a lot of you as close friends (disproportionately in fact), I enjoy your success.
Our trade will be equitable because you guys are good blokes and so are we. If this were Bombers Vs Hawks then sure they would screw each other to the bottom.

Yeah, I think the PD saga will actually be a little more palatable to both sides than worse case scenario, but that said there's no doubt the balance of power lays with PD and the GFC in this exchange.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sad thing for me is that in reality, you can't replace PD. He is a man of high integrity, so competitive, a good field leader, Oh, and really good at football.
We will trade this out because it's the right thing to do.
Don't have much of a choice in the matter it's not like you're doing the noble thing.

The sad thing for me is that in reality, you can't replace PD. He is a man of high integrity, so competitive, a good field leader, Oh, and really good at football.
We will trade this out because it's the right thing to do.

Sensible post. Danger as an individual is irreplaceable from us, because we don't have anyone as good as him. A like-for-like trade would be something like Motlop and Guthrie for Danger. Honestly, he's that good.

Sensible post. Danger as an individual is irreplaceable from us, because we don't have anyone as good as him. A like-for-like trade would be something like Motlop and Guthrie for Danger. Honestly, he's that good.
And you're underestimating Guthrie's potential as a player.

I can't believe so many people are convinced that we're such good blokes that we'll trade a massive amount when we don't have to.

I still think the chances of danger coming here through trade rather than free agency are tiny.
I hope you're right, chief. What makes you think the Crows won't match? Do you reckon it's all just a bit of chest-puffing on their bahalf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back