Scandal Carey back to his old ways

Remove this Banner Ad

it's really not. Potentially losing your job as a result of someone trying to stop you costing them their job isn't ironic no matter how much you try and slice it up
The world is divided into three main types of people:

1) those who love to use the word irony but do it incorrectly.
2 )those who police the word irony and point out those who use it incorrectly,
3) those who aren't sure what it is and couldn't give a stuff.

There is also an infinitesimal number of people who use the word irony correctly, but they are so small they are over shadowed by the first two and often get accused of not understanding irony. So they spend most of their time reading books and avoiding people.

Last edited:
The world is divided into three main types of people:

1) those who love to use the word irony but do it incorrectly.
2 )those who police the word irony and point out those who use it incorrectly,
3) those who aren't sure what it is and couldn't give a stuff.

There is also an infinitesimal number of people who use the word irony correctly, but they are so small they are over shadowed by the first two and often get accused of not understanding irony. So they spend most of their time read books and avoiding people.
haha, so which am I?

Some people like Carey, some people don't. Me, I don't know him but I reckon that he adds a bit to Channel 7's coverage. Lots of people cheat and split up from their partners and I don't know of to many where that has affected their careers. I hope that it doesn't here either,

Some people like Carey, some people don't. Me, I don't know him but I reckon that he adds a bit to Channel 7's coverage. Lots of people cheat and split up from their partners and I don't know of to many where that has affected their careers. I hope that it doesn't here either,
That's the thing - on any given panel he's on, whether it's Talking Footy, the channel 7 footy coverage, or the Triple M coverage - his opinions are generally the most interesting to me because he doesn't protect people, he just calls it the way he sees it. Most of them are just in the boys club. I hope this all just blows over and there's no scandal left the play out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the thing - on any given panel he's on, whether it's Talking Footy, the channel 7 footy coverage, or the Triple M coverage - his opinions are generally the most interesting to me because he doesn't protect people, he just calls it the way he sees it. Most of them are just in the boys club. I hope this all just blows over and there's no scandal left the play out.

I don't like Wayne on MMM - hope Garry is back so I don't have to listen to him on a Saturday. Just my opinion. I don't care about morality in a commentator-is anyone really surprised about this? More pissed off with Garry because what he did ruined a few of my favorite shows.

If stunning young sluts were throwing themselves at you all the time it would be so ******* hard to be in a committed relationship.

Just play the field Wayne, You're allowed to do that FFS.
These stunning young sluts you speak of have grown up post-02 and know exactly who he is, though. Carey's life isn't what it was, and he clearly can't accept it.

I actually feel sorry for Wayne. This is the second relationship that he's been in where his fiancée has cheated on him with Ricky Nixon. (This is what she is trying to suppress, got it on good authority)

Last edited:
I actually feel sorry for Wayne. This is the second relationship that he's been in where his fiancée has cheated on him with Ricky Nixon. (This is what she is trying to suppress, got it on good authority)
Lol Ricky Nixon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back