Roast 50/50-Rong Rucci Reckoning - The R-Files

Remove this Banner Ad

Here a prediction for late 2017 Rucci adopts a different approach to the Father son and supports it, even going so far as to say its unfair to the SA based teams.
Reason will be,
2019 Trent Burgoyne , Jackson Mead both State under 15 along with Luke Edwards ( who some say is a better player than his brother Jackson.)
2020 Noah Wilson, Owen Montgomery, Taj Schofield, Oscar Lade,

paranoia has well and truly set in with everyone being Rucc, he's really done a number on you lot
Not for me as I don't bother to read his articles nor listen to him.

It's only on here I hear about his latest trash...

Personally I find him irrelevant & not worth listening to.

fancy getting getting excited about Kym Dillon defending you, he's what you call the absolute dreg's of the footy media who most probably works for a crate of cheap chardonnay at the end of the day
Fancy posting crap like that here

He's that far out the loop now because of his "hypothetical" rants and obvious jealousy of the AFC
, he can no longer be taken seriously as a journalist.

Nobody with any cred gives him anything
, which why all he has left are free lunches in China and his "fantasy" articles.
Frankly Dillon shits on him on both knowledge of the game and the info he gets from clubs

yet he was right about Gibbs not going anywhere
He did ?
Did he elaborate why ? No.

So was I - it was a 50/50

Your point?

The sun even shines on a dogs arse occasionally

Port posters amaze me with their blind gullibility and drinking of any koolade handed to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i agree Rucc is a troll, but the crows supporters are so sensitive to anyone knocking their club. What you dont realise is that the majority of the Adelaide Media are simply ambassadors for the Crows and constantly panders to the stroking their egos, At least Rucc lays into his own club when needed which cant be said of the rest of the Adelaide media
You have not played Finals for two seasons.

Yet Rucci still talks about how great you guys are.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

i agree Rucc is a troll, but the crows supporters are so sensitive to anyone knocking their club. What you dont realise is that the majority of the Adelaide Media are simply ambassadors for the Crows and constantly panders to the stroking their egos, At least Rucc lays into his own club when needed which cant be said of the rest of the Adelaide media
Except your board is currently 89 pages into Part 5 of a thread dedicated to how everyone in the media is out to spread lies about you.

Ok Rucc.

What is that Media Shakes Head thread about?

when you get a chance point me in the direction of the Ricciuto Files page, the Graham Cornes Files page, The Andrew Capel Files page, the Stephen Rowe Files page, the Mark Bickley Files page, the Reece Homfray files page, the Andrew Jarman Files page. You can start a UN with that many ambassadors
Sounds like you need to go and create part 6 of your *shakes head* thread with THAT many people out to get you.

when you get a chance point me in the direction of the Ricciuto Files page, the Graham Cornes Files page, The Andrew Capel Files page, the Stephen Rowe Files page, the Mark Bickley Files page, the Reece Homfray files page, the Andrew Jarman Files page. You can start a UN with that many ambassadors
Why? You have one thread dedicated to the lot of them plus anyone else in the media who has a skerrick of a bad thing to say about Port.

And its good to see you answer by your name.

Is Capel an Ambassador if our club or just a poor journo who works for a tabloid?

None of the rest are true journos. They are entertainers who either talk in the radio or write an opinion piece in the paper. None of them would be in the media if it were not for their former ties with our club. We all know they will be bias towards us because we all know how they got their jobs in the media. Same could be said of Tredrea, although to be fair he is pretty good in this regard.

Rucci Homfrey, and Capel are career journos and their bias and lack of ability in breaking and reporting real stories is why the Advertiser is a joke when it comes to footy media in this state.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Genuine question, do you think there are no port supporters in the media other than Rucci? I bet you think they are all fair and balanced unlike crows supporting media.

maybe he knew Carlton wasnt budging,
No one includes him in their loop anymore

I know more than him!
A poster on here knew you'd lost that energy company as a sponsor a good day before Rucci did

Where do you think he gets his info?

Carlton wanted Charlie Cameron
They were never going to get him
Did you see Ruci write that ?

Mr port Adelaide
Ppfffttt

IMG_8771.JPG

And there it is
The old inferiority complex we've all grown to love !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back