D1 Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
think ormond have PB this week which should be a good one, i am a bit surprised at SMS, didn't think they would step up this well, they are playing great

Can't say i was expecting the st. johns result, good win for them to get their season rolling
SMS were very good, great wake up call for the Monds. I would think Ormond will be better on a bigger ground. What is the Preston ground like ?

Last edited:
think ormond have PB this week which should be a good one, i am a bit surprised at SMS, didn't think they would step up this well, they are playing great

Can't say i was expecting the st. johns result, good win for them to get their season rolling

Ormond had a few out when they beat Preston in a practice match a few weeks ago.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

They have done very well, still have talent at the top end.
A very talented but old list...blokes that can still get the job done as long as their bodies hold up over the course of the year...great to see them competing regardless after the talk over pre season.

4/5 AGAIN...

Really looking forward to the top of the table clash this week between St. Mary's vs Ormond.
The fire power up forward for St. Mary's I think will test Ormond's backs.

PEGS over NOBS 6 Goals
HOES
over Oakleigh under 12 points
THERRY over JOCS by 4 goals and long drive home
PRESTON over Friars by 8 goals
ST.MARY'S over Ormond in a thriller...under a goal.

3/5 last week (11/15 total)...

SMS
to remain unbeaten
PEGS to do the same
Oakleigh will get the job at home
Preston will be extremely hard to beat at home all year
Ivanhoe in a must win for the Hoes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I said was former Skobs, didn't say how many games. Is Holmes the 3rd.

No, Holmes has been with the club since U18's, just had a year out last year.

And we will just have to disagree about Jones's free kick, part of what we love about the game, we all have our opinions and the umpires are almost always wrong ;)

No, Holmes has been with the club since U18's, just had a year out last year.

And we will just have to disagree about Jones's free kick, part of what we love about the game, we all have our opinions and the umpires are almost always wrong ;)
Well 2 then, both handy players that's for sure.

SMS and Ormond looking very good and is it too early to say 1 and 2 locked away for finals? :)

Bullants (have surprised a bit) and PEGS next best and have shown patches of dominance over other teams to suggest they are traveling a little better than the rest of the teams below them.

Blanket over the rest I would think and could be anywhere from 3rd to 10th by years end.

My mob (Hoes) holding up the competition #HaveSomeWorkToDo

Unhappy Chump.

All I said was former Skobs, didn't say how many games. Is Holmes the 3rd.

And all I said was that he has played more games for the Saints of the Mary variety than the Saints of the Kevin variety.

My interest is due to the fact his dad played at my club many years ago. Obviously has some ability but when he could not crack it for a regular game at SKOBs he moved on very quickly. Wonder if the young man intends to have another crack at a higher level? Maybe he can help guide SMS up the grades.

And all I said was that he has played more games for the Saints of the Mary variety than the Saints of the Kevin variety.

My interest is due to the fact his dad played at my club many years ago. Obviously has some ability but when he could not crack it for a regular game at SKOBs he moved on very quickly. Wonder if the young man intends to have another crack at a higher level? Maybe he can help guide SMS up the grades.
Why bother even replying with the opening paragraph, it's not a competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back