Roast 50/50-Rong Rucci Reckoning - The R-Files

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching Kane desperately try to get through this week is going to be

HILARIOUS

Yep. The two AFL clubs he hates the most. He's either going to get his Twitter account swamped by a thousand Crows members or Troy Chaplin. Hard to know which one's worse for the Failed Firey.

Yep saw that. Wonder why they didn't ask cockrucci whether he will switch... Hmmmm.... *suck in my breath while I make a spurious point

Flog
He needs to write an article on how Port Fans wish their club was as Great as the Crows.

Winning games.
Drafting and Recruitment.
Player Development.
Selling out games.
Playing finals consistently.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol rucci getting roasted by Robert walls. That's saying something. The tracksuit bandit is an embarrassment. If the crows get up he'll neck himself, and I reckon about 6 people would rock up to the funeral.

Kane, Kern, Kockhead, Boaky, Leith Forrest and an Italian relative?

I want to shout out to Rooch. He wrote a very good article on the weekend though I think by accident.

It was about club slogans and how the good ones have slogans that are not dependant on success. So in a losing season you can still say they represent your club

Example

We Fly As One
Side by Side
Strong & Bold

The 3 clubs could win a spoon and still say we delivered on these

Where he failed was trying to weasel Port into this

For you see, Port don't just "we exist to win premierships". Because if you don't, the slogan is meaningless.

But also "and make our community proud"

See, they may not win the premiership but they make their community proud

Well done Port Power. You get what you deserve, so they'll never tear you apart.

Opened the paper today and saw a headline I haven't read a ferret head article in years

But this one wasn't about the crows it was about having one person responsible for the reviewing of incidents

What a great idea so it's totally consistent we trust umpires individually to make calls we trust the AFL integrity officer individually to investigate salary breaches the right person can make calls on reviewing incidents

Bringing in multiple people with multiple opinions will undoubtedly lead to inconsistencies

This MRP is crap more common sense required

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol rucci getting roasted by Robert walls. That's saying something. The tracksuit bandit is an embarrassment. If the crows get up he'll neck himself, and I reckon about 6 people would rock up to the funeral.

5 would be there for the free food

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They don't like Jenkins because be is outspoken in the media. He doesn't toe the AFL Playerbot line.

Trying to discredit him.

All these old guys trying to stay relevant and protect their jobs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

And there is an outsider team looking to win their premiership.

Fages got his back up and I love it. He's a big boy I bet Ruc's sphincter tightened a bit.

It was funny watching the SFS guys realise how big Fages actually is. The guy played Rugby Union and has kept himself fit since then. He's not your normal looking CEO and there is an intense disappointed in you stare he does very well.

It was funny watching the SFS guys realise how big Fages actually is. The guy played Rugby Union and has kept himself fit since then. He's not your normal looking CEO and there is an intense disappointed in you stare he does very well.

I walked past him Friday night and i was surprised how big he was

Poor Rooch at 7:50 in the presser today he tries to create something and Fagan easily smacks him back down again.

But what if teams didn't face each other? Have you thought about that?

Seriously! It's probably one of the few opportunities you've got to speak to the Crows before the GF and that's the best question you can ask, a hypothetical question about how the team stands before the national anthem. Way to focus on the important things.

But what if teams didn't face each other? Have you thought about that?

Seriously! It's probably one of the few opportunities you've got to speak to the Crows before the GF and that's the best question you can ask, a hypothetical question about how the team stands before the national anthem. Way to focus on the important things.

he is like a dog with a bone, wont let it go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back