Autopsy Rd 5 vs Hawthorn: following this club is astonishingly exhausting

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MATURE

Had to dig very deep for that one! ******* performance for the ages. The silk of the first half and grit and persistence of the second half, ******* terrific.

The defence stood tall that last quarter Taz, Scooter and Maj all wonderful.

All the best to Higgo & his family should of been a day of happiness and celebration. Let’s hope it’s not anything serious.

Get the * in Rooboys!.

As the title indicates, I am literally exhausted.

I couldn't watch the first half and got the stress in the second half. So highly strung the last half.

Maj was awesome, did some brain fade type stuff but his defense was good. Helped shut down some dangerous blokes.

Robbie Taz 16 marks. Thommo 11 of them, Clarke 10. Great work.

Zurhaar proves again why I have a massive man crush on him. Perfect blend of Higgins and Ziebell in looks as well as footy.

So much to like about that game.

Relentless and the boys dug deep after the two concussions.

The best part of this season is we've got so much from players we didn't expect. Players like Jed and Daw. Jacobs has recovered and looked like he was never gone - he just shut down the most in form mid in the comp. Goldy was great today and continues to improve. Atley has continued to build on his 2nd part of the last season.

Thompson has been a rock this year and deserves another contract. It's up to the young backs to force him out and they haven't.

Well wishes go out to Higgins and EVW and their families.

Suck s**t hawf flogs. North will be premiers just you wait and see.

Ben10 Bog.

WBC....lol

MAJ.....

I lold
Maj was solid. Scooter and Taz were very good, but Maj didn't do much wrong. That late 50 was probably no worse that many other taps and niggles, except the Hawthorne player bent over like he'd taken a .44 in the guts.

Anyway, Brownie was brilliant. Only faded due to lack of supply. If the umps looked after him the way they look after the other elite forwards, he's have had at least 2 more shots.

North still needs to fix a couple of problems, but the team is so much better than all of the so-called experts predicted they would be. This was a courageous win.

And get well soon Higgo. And EVW.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back