Autopsy Rd 5 vs Hawthorn: following this club is astonishingly exhausting

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointing second half really but you take that any day. Let's just hope that we can keep pushing on and actually maintain the effort for a full match next time. Well done lads

Disappointing 3rd quarter. Final quarter was great. We adjusted after the break and changed the tempo, slowed the game right down.

I'm a tad disappointed.....but they dug deep in the last 5 mins and gave me a little smile.

But all in all its much better than a loss.

Didn't help when Brown wasn't sticking his marks in the 2nd half and Waite was inaccurate

As the title indicates, I am literally exhausted.

I couldn't watch the first half and got the stress in the second half. So highly strung the last half.

Maj was awesome, did some brain fade type stuff but his defense was good. Helped shut down some dangerous blokes.

Robbie Taz 16 marks. Thommo 11 of them, Clarke 10. Great work.

Zurhaar proves again why I have a massive man crush on him. Perfect blend of Higgins and Ziebell in looks as well as footy.

Other than going the fist too much, but sure I saw any brain fade. Unfortunately due to the concussions his highlight got overlooked.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Exhausted.

Tarrant is elite. Brown too. Cunners close.

Other than going the fist too much, but sure I saw any brain fade. Unfortunately due to the concussions his highlight got overlooked.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Couple of hospital passes and forgetting to stay in the contest and assuming we would win it after he disposed of it, nothing like his usual stand still and get tackled type of brain fades.

Was a great game by him, and a huge confidence booster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good was Goldstein in the last 15 minutes? Always looked for the give and his vision was absolutely necessary to get that edge over the Hawks momentum.

That was Goldys best game, he was in previous finals form.

And god bless Cam Zurhaar, you are my hero. My Glenn Archer 2.0, 200+ games here he comes. I love you, you THICC mongrel.

Big thumbs down for BTs constant belittling of our club and the barracking he was doing
He legitimately sooked it up after 3/4 time.

He had the hawks penned in for a win and it pissed him off it went the other way, the amount of s**t he was picking at was unbelievable.

Having a go at Jmac for coming onto the field while the hawks had marked on the boundary, when the rule is they have to pass through the interchange gates. What else is he supposed to do?

Also apparently we were abusing the shot clock, not sure how but we were according to him.

As someone who was at the game, what was BT doing on the broadcast that pissed everyone off? So many comments here on BF about him.

North Melbourne I love you, but **** me you are going to send me to an early grave.
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back