Traded Tom Scully [traded to Hawthorn for a future fourth round pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

Incorrect. Shiel chose Essendon over Hawthorn because of better list potential, age demographic and likelihood of winning a flag in the next few years. Didn't want to go to the Glenferrie Nursing Home.

Sorry, champ.
Believe what u want to believe champ we had o tyher targets that we were unwilling to sacrifice once the trade pric ed became too high

Exactly and your offer was less than Essendon’s if reported correctly which simply reinforces my point that the system is stacked in favour of the strong clubs staying strong
Why is that the price was too high we pulled out its smart list management no advantage.

We went after other targets we wanted to get were not going to hit every target but we keep going we take risks huge risks. We make hard decisions on our list mitchell lewis gibson hodge etc. These are the list choices and plan that gave us the salary cap to target said players. Thats the part u guys dont get. Its not a bloody accident.

Incorrect. Shiel chose Essendon over Hawthorn because of better list potential, age demographic and likelihood of winning a flag in the next few years. Didn't want to go to the Glenferrie Nursing Home.

Sorry, champ.

An opinion packed with fanciful bullshit, personal dislike of an opposition club, and topped off with a nice condescending "Champ"

This should be put in the Intro to BigFooty thread as the example of a typical post.

Believe what u want to believe champ we had o tyher targets that we were unwilling to sacrifice once the trade pric ed became too high
Unwilling to sacrifice Amon, Scully and Scrimshaw for Shiel?

okey

I'm glad you guys finally landed a decent midfielder. Surely its the 7th to last piece of the ''deep into finals'' puzzle
Win something of note before trolling, the jibe usually lands better

Win something of note before trolling, the jibe usually lands better
When was the last time the dons won something of late? Hmm Let me see.. the ASADA battle? nope. Recent finals? Nope. Making finals? Nope. Premierships? Nope Not for 18 years...
All I could come up with was Anzac Day last year heh. Big win there chaps:straining:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When was the last time the dons won something of late? Hmm Let me see.. the ASADA battle? nope. Recent finals? Nope. Making finals? Nope. Premierships? Nope Not for 18 years...
All I could come up with was Anzac Day last year heh. Big win there chaps:straining:
#straightsets
2247a484128d8084b2d06c315e2310a0.jpg

Haha ok champ, the salt is still fresh, I understand.
There is no salt mate u cant get every target thats the nature of things we werent willing to pay two firsts. We still arent even for wingard. If we dont get wingard we dont but we wont die wondering. Guess what we will try again next year

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...y/news-story/dab0bb4618660ff525a6486c40d01901

To quote the inbox of a notorious Hawthorn "ITK":

"Scully only prefers Hawthorn because Essendon could not fit him in. Essendon was always his preference."

Hawthorn ITKs were accurate. Except the ITKs need to find the message in inbox and substitute Scully for every time Shiel is mentioned and Hawthorn for every time Essendon is mentioned. There you have the story.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...y/news-story/dab0bb4618660ff525a6486c40d01901

To quote the inbox of a notorious Hawthorn "ITK":

"Scully only prefers Hawthorn because Essendon could not fit him in. Essendon was always his preference."

Hawthorn ITKs were accurate. Except the ITKs need to find the message in inbox and substitute Scully for every time Shiel is mentioned and Hawthorn for every time Essendon is mentioned. There you have the story.
Absolutely no one doubts or cares. Its all about the next target. You cant win them all but there is a tweet or whatever from tony sheehan that announces hawthorn pulling out of the race to get him we werent going into a bidding war. We would rather move on to other targets. We werent willing to give up two firsts

Absolutely no one doubts or cares. Its all about the next target. You cant win them all but there is a tweet or whatever from tony sheehan that announces hawthorn pulling out of the race to get him we werent going into a bidding war. We would rather move on to other targets. We werent willing to give up two firsts
One tweet doesn't mean it's gospel, surely your not that gullible?

s**t I might start believing chickens tweets #toottoot

And yet another signal of the BigFooty w***er, using the term "Correct"..... especially hilarious when what you are responding to is me correcting you.
Why are you bothering to reply to one of the worst psuedo intellectuals I've come across on Bigfooty?

Champ, pal, buddy etc. Every post is a poor attempt at punching above his usual vernacular.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back