Werewolf A long time ago in a galaxy far far away... Werewolf!

Nunez could have just claimed rather that throw out the long shot on me.

DERO

Nunez I’ll do your homework for you re: Chappyuk :p
-Day 1- Chappy votes for Davs early .
-Day 2- Chappy piles late onto Barrybran (yes it’s sus but your vote was even later though)
-Day 3- Chappy 3rd onto Nunez after brab and footypie (who were both empire). If the last evil left was empire I would’ve read me into this
-Day 4- Chappy intimidated into voting for deaneus . Seems like a weird self-intimidation so I think your faction intimidated him
-Day 5- Chappy away all day. If he was the final evil, he’d be more invested (like Nakia was) by this point in the game

Day 5- Chappy away all day. If he was the final evil, he’d be more invested (like Nakia was) by this point in the game
Agree up to this point. People can be away for circumstances out of their control, evil or not. Being “away” can also be a strategy for evil to appear inactive and checked out

Still think Nunez is last evil but Chappy would be likely next in line

Despite the time difference , he posted elsewhere . DERO didn’t state that he was in line for a modkill so that’s why I didn’t mention him (but did mention roo who was doing the same thing)

Still think Nunez is last evil but Chappy would be likely next in line
This is the bottom line really and something I alluded to in an earlier post today . I love how Nunez has latched onto Chappy without much thought :p

I actually have someone else in mind if it's not Nunez. I've been looking into posting and someone stands out to me.

And you don't want to reveal it because you're so secretive and woke. Amirite?

I was referring to deaneus rather than paddles actually . He tends to appear early in the morning around deadline and then disappear . He won as the last evil by being inactive and then coming out of the closet

The last couple of posts from dero as well as Nunez’ switch to jokey banter show that we were right about Nunez though :)

Hoos Elton Johns Wig
-time for a celebratory brunch :)

Nunez well played until the end :)
I went off you a little bit after about Day 3 as you played the villager role convincingly

Day 1-2 cost you though

Thanks for the very fun game DERO jmoo wan :)

Back