Votes: 52 70.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just staggering that a 2nd year player can demand a specific trade
He can do whatever he likes but if he’s desperate to get home he has played it very badly.

We all knew this was coming. I just hope the break up is friendly and the games of rival suitors doesn't tarnish Tims brief history with the Cats.

But it's in the best interests of the competition Tim doesn't end up at WCE.

Last edited:
Lets give the club some credit

he was an apprentice on sub 60k
he was loaded is a star of the game

yes he played well - but the club have made a massive effort to help him and his family
it all didnt happen because he knew what to do

Some times you buy a Torquay beach worth of sand bags and it will not help New Orleans...

its now about coping with the water..... and turning the water into electricity to power our future..instead of letting the water sink us..

Last edited:
He can do whatever he likes but if he’s desperate to get home he has played it very badly.
That’s just it you can’t cry I need to go home but only to one specific club that’s won a flag recently ...because that’s the best environment for my kids despite Freo being in the same state :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In that passive-aggressive way of his.

Amazed TK has kept this guy on his payroll - are they related?
He seriously should of been sacked after last year antics and throwing his client under the bus

TK must be dumb as s**t to be keeping him

So Tim nominates WC.............. so really big surprise. It would have been a shock if he did not nominate wc

So now we see if they have prepared for this...or not ..Lets see what they put up to get it done quick smart..If its not done By Monday morning 11.55 then WC are nothing but a shell of reasonableness , a phantom of moderation , whispering wind of empty promises ... come with a bag of picks show wah you have got ... or will it be another case of tissues in the bra , and socks down the pants... another case where the franchise that is used to being the big fish in the little pond doesnt really ever want to pay for what they want.....
If they want to keep it civill.. civil it will be... if the want war then lets just see where this goes...

Don't forget, Bell has stated they will be putting in the hard yards to sell him on their club transformation. Much to play out on their front too. The longer WCE leave it, the more chance he goes to Freo.

This trade is not in WCE court, it's not in Freo's court, we own him right up until the draft.

Kelly has chosen the Eagles over Fremantle, seeing the 2018 premiers as more equipped to handle his family situation.

even in his home state the narrative is about helping his family - his manager is a flog

Kelly's manager Anthony Van Der Wielen also released a statement on Wednesday.
"I can confirm Geelong’s press release is correct," Van Der Wielen said. "Tim Kelly has today formally requested a trade to the West Coast Eagles

popcorn time

van der flog is happy with the attention

Don't forget, Bell has stated they will be putting in the hard yards to sell him on their club transformation. Much to play out on their front too. The longer WCE leave it, the more chance he goes to Freo.

This trade is not in WCE court, it's not in Freo's court, we own him right up until the draft.
bell and his manager are besties
but caitlyn and hill, have a probing issue

I don't think Kelly has demanded. I will go with the Club's wording, not the managers.
The manager is either AGAIN going rogue or speaking on behalf of Kelly

this is the same s**t he pulled last year...Again TK must be dumb as dogshit to be keeping this bloke around

bell and his manager are besties
but caitlyn and hill, have a probing issue
Hill is gone. That problem won't exist next year at Freo. If Caitlyn is still anti Freo, Tim needs to man up and let her know that meddling in his career like this will be detrimental to his earning potential.

Like back to the draft and playing for GCS earning potential.

2010 - Talk of Gaz leaving for the Suns all year, Gaz is BOG for us in the prelim loss to the eventual premiers, ends up leaving, and we go on to win the flag the following year.
2019 - Talk of Kelly leaving for the Eagles all year, TK is BOG for us in the prelim loss to the eventual premiers, ends up requesting a trade to the Eagles....

Will history repeat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back