Recommitted Joe Daniher 2019 [requested a trade to Sydney - didn't get there]

Remove this Banner Ad

Bhahaha dont have the currency to get it done.

We will likely have 2 x 10 picks.

Its to start the narrative to blame this on SYD and not on Essendon.

Really its bad for both- Sydney cant get players here after nominating and further highlight dodo as impossible to deal with.

Doesn't look like Joe's manager is going to start the sympathy campaign you were hoping for.

Joe's not against staying at Essendon imo.

Bhahaha dont have the currency to get it done.

We will likely have 2 x 10 picks.

Its to start the narrative to blame this on SYD and not on Essendon.

Really its bad for both- Sydney cant get players here after nominating and further highlight dodo as impossible to deal with.

Dodoro coughed up two first rounders last year for a stock standard, dime a dozen midfielder.

Try again.

has to nominate for the draft NOT the PSD

Nope.

LOL.

He fills out a Draft Nomination Form and the AFL decides which draft he will go into.

What's important is that he gets to nominate his "footballing payments".
It is the AFL's policy that anyone who specifies their "footballing payments" goes into the PSD.
Nothing stopping the AFL from putting him in the National Draft, but they won't.

Usually, this guy has good Essendon info. Has been the first to some previous bits in more busier Essendon recruiting time. I back him in over any of the other journalists (for EFC related stuff).
Yet his tweet here is entirely Sydney information and it's largely administrative information that has next to no chance of being spread.

Not buying it at all.

Lol get your s**t together Tommy

LOL.

He fills out a Draft Nomination Form and the AFL decides which draft he will go into.

What's important is that he gets to nominate his "footballing payments".
It is the AFL's policy that anyone who specifies their "footballing payments" goes into the PSD.
Nothing stopping the AFL from putting him in the National Draft, but they won't.
so you didn't read the link because you didn't like what it said.
he must enter the National Draft or seek a trade
It's pretty clear, try and keep up.

And people eating it up is hilarious. You all make it too easy for these nobodies to get attention. Based off of nothing his tweet is spreading like wildfire and will probably end up on trade radio.

It's embarrassing that people could be so gullible to think that Andrew Ireland and Tom Harley weren't on the same page with respect to such a high-profile trade target, and to think that Andrew Ireland would be stupid enough to allow his frustration to go public and be picked up by some freelance journalist.

And people eating it up is hilarious. You all make it too easy for these nobodies to get attention. Based off of nothing his tweet is spreading like wildfire and will probably end up on trade radio.

It's embarrassing that people could be so gullible to think that Andrew Ireland and Tom Harley weren't on the same page with respect to such a high-profile trade target, and to think that Andrew Ireland would be stupid enough to allow his frustration to go public and be picked up by some freelance journalist.

HEY Stop spoiling our fun!!!.

btw, have you heard from Bollox?

You'd be surprised to learn how badly some footy clubs are run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you miss the part where he reports Andrew Ireland is furious at Tom Harley?

anything reported in a negative light of sydney is unfounded unfactual bullshit!

anything reported in a negative light about essendon is lapped up like a dogs dinner.

Did you miss the part where he reports Andrew Ireland is furious at Tom Harley?
Yeah I agree there. Matty has no previous history with that (Sydney inside info) side of things. I think yes Daniher is feeling uneasy and that conversations with Harley were not all they were panning out to be. The rest IMO is a bit of mayo.

Yeah, we're not going to trade Joe for a 'bonus' 2nd round pick. The offer of a first and a second-rounder is just time-wasting. But thanks for bringing out some good trade-time cliches.

It's not a bonus second round pick, it's pick 5 which unless you think the Bombers are going to be bottom 4 next year you aren't getting when Daniher leaves next year.

anything reported in a negative light of sydney is unfounded unfactual bullshit!

anything reported in a negative light about essendon is lapped up like a dogs dinner.
I think you'll find I've said most speculation is likely BS. You seem to be the one that buys into it.
You'd be surprised to learn how badly some footy clubs are run.
Give us some credit, we're not St Kilda.

Yeah I agree there. Matty has no previous history with that (Sydney inside info) side of things. I think yes Daniher is feeling uneasy and that conversations with Harley were not all they were panning out to be. The rest IMO is a bit of mayo.
Of course he'd be feeling uneasy though. He has literally no control over his future. He's only human.

so you didn't read the link because you didn't like what it said.

It's pretty clear, try and keep up.

LOL.

A player can't just nominate for the PSD.
Eligibility for the PSD comes from nominating for the Draft.
i.e. A player is only eligible for the PSD if they nominate for the Draft.
It is AFL policy that uncontracted players are put in the PSD.

I think you'll find I've said most speculation is likely BS. You seem to be the one that buys into it.

Give us some credit, we're not St Kilda.

yeah i don't see you shooting down the absolute horse s**t being said in here or your own board....

You seem to only ever ark up when someone posts something negative about Sydney.....

yeah i don't see you shooting down the absolute horse s**t being said in here or your own board....

You seem to only ever ark up when someone posts something negative about Sydney.....
Bahahaha you do realise that even if that WAS true, that's exactly what you're doing in reverse here.

Now please point me in the direction of some BS claim I have helped spread, like you are doing here.

has to nominate for the draft NOT the PSD

Nope.

In the link to the actual policy it just refers to the draft. I’m not so sure it’s as clear cut as you suggest. Not saying you’re wrong though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back