Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything penfolds your just paying for the label.. in saying that I dont mind st henri.

Yeah St Henri goes alright.

I wait until the wine concierge at Vintage Cellars calls me with an outrageous special and then buy a half dozen. Otherwise I'll let it slide. I think last time I got it for just under $70 a bottle

Elon Musk won the 'pedo guy' defamation case. Apparently it's ok to use that insult in robust discussion. I must remember that for future use. ;)

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/dec/06/elon-musk-vernon-unsworth-trial-verdict

I thought I saw something last week that Unsworth was only seeking something like $75,000 damages - maybe he should have stuck with that. Although his £25,000pa salary as a financial advisor wouldn't pay for many trips to Thailand...

I'm no lawyer but from what I read of the case, Musk was implying Unsworth is a pedo because he was a middle aged white man hanging around in Thailand commenting on children. Musk didn't know at the time Unsworth was one of the rescue team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the NBA - Portland have a player with the number zero and another player with double zero. How is this allowed?
They're the same ******* number!
The world's gone mad
TBF, if you agree that the purpose of a player number in sport is to help people identify the player, then 0 and 00 are perfectly fine.

I think's it's great, I kind of wish it was a thing in the AFL.

Don't worry, that's just what Aboriginal people do, apparently ...

In a statement today, Commissioner Stevens said the investigators established that as a "traditional Aboriginal man", he had an "appropriate permit to hunt wombats for food".

"Whilst distressing to many who viewed the video, it has been established that the senior community constable's actions were not inconsistent with traditional hunting practices," he said.

"I have been advised that the wombat in the video was killed and eaten.

Cultural relativist twaddle that could be used to justify anything, ie:

“while distressing to many who viewed the video, it has been established that her actions were not inconsistent with traditional female circumcision practices”

🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back