Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked that PS4s have held their value so much

Looking at buying one for a mates wedding expecting them to be like $400 in a bundle with a couple of games but wow

Looking at buying one for a mates wedding expecting them to be like $400 in a bundle with a couple of games but wow

So have Xbox.

Always got one eye on sales because my original Xbone is full and anytime I want to play a new game I have to uninstall something, but the bigger hard drive ones are just not dropping to anything reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s**t wedding present idea anyway

******* IKEA. Vowed I'd never go there again but needed something that I could only get from there.

That place gives me the same feeling I get when I'm in an overcrowded lift with a 3 day hangover. Disorientated, Claustrophobic and Nauseous.

They might play Pearl Jams - Spin the black circle, while you go around in circles in that friggin place.

They might play Pearl Jams - Spin the black circle, while you go around in circles in that friggin place.
No kidding I get that supermarkets have staples like milk parked far away from the cashier and trollys that are designed to not

run straight but IKEA's layout is peak customer manipulation. Betcha their stores worldwide are identical. Not a big fan of flat packs

and the quality is pretty ordinary.

No kidding I get that supermarkets have staples like milk parked far away from the cashier and trollys that are designed to not

run straight but IKEA's layout is peak customer manipulation. Betcha their stores worldwide are identical. Not a big fan of flat packs

and the quality is pretty ordinary.
Tips for shopping at ikea

find online location of items you want in their shelves

park in the loading area

walk in confidently through the checkouts

trolleys at start of warehouse section

pay & leave

* their rules

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Google home thing listens to you masturbate

3jl8mf.jpg

Ok so we now proceed on the very intellectual debating level of no I don't/yes you do then or would you like to enlighten me as to why my post is rubbish?

When you’ve ruled out the internet being any influence with an argument that there’s too many people, and both sides could use it then pointing out both arguments are wrong is all I’ve got.

When you’ve ruled out the internet being any influence with an argument that there’s too many people, and both sides could use it then pointing out both arguments are wrong is all I’ve got.
Yeah sorry I don't understand your point. I never said the internet wasn't influential. Infact mypoint was that it is too empowering for individual people to influence."too many people"??

Giving Ken a wrist, google listening to you masturbate... hand shanties on the brain Jimbo?

Just trying to break up the political horseshit I should've gone with near future e-waste wedding gift ideas for Jonts

Giving Ken a wrist, google listening to you masturbate... hand shanties on the brain Jimbo?

Google Listening to Jim giving Ken a wristie.

New neighbor moved into a brand new house next door. Went over to introduce ourselves - part of our discussion went something like this;

Lefty: You American?
Me: Yep
Lefty: That old guy in America running for president is doing okay.
Me: Bernie?
Lefty: Yeah that’s the guy. Everyone should be paid a living wage - brilliant idea. Not fair only the rich get to have nice stuff. At least we got our house. Ha ha.
Me: Yeah but you had to work and save for it mate.
Lefty: Nah, just renting. Government pays for it. They subsidize the rent and pay for repairs. Kids would love a pool but they won’t even bloody well landscape the backyard for the kids to play in.
Me: You mean I help pay for it.
Lefty: You work for the government?
Me: No, I pay taxes
Lefty: Huh?
Me: I pay taxes the government uses to subsidize your rent and pay for repairs to your house.
Lefty: Don’t be stupid – the government pays for it.
Me: Where do you think the government gets the money from?
Lefty: They print it you idiot.

Not sure we're going to be close friends.

New neighbor moved into a brand new house next door. Went over to introduce ourselves - part of our discussion went something like this;

Lefty: Yeah that’s the guy. Everyone should be paid a living wage - brilliant idea. Not fair only the rich get to have nice stuff. At least we got our house. Ha ha.
Lefty: Nah, just renting. Government pays for it. They subsidize the rent and pay for repairs. Kids would love a pool but they won’t even bloody well landscape the backyard for the kids to play in.
Me: I pay taxes the government uses to subsidize your rent and pay for repairs to your house.

Of all the things that didn't happen, this didn't happen the most.

I was going to ask if you think anyone is really stupid enough to believe this actually happened but then I realised your target audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back