Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Australia

Any of the beaches around Port Fairy / Warrnambool

In fact that stretch from robe to lorne is full of amazing beaches.

China mans hat in the Nat park on Yorkes is pretty different.

There’s too many to name either west of east of Adelaide to be honest. Everyone probably has their favs.

Was shocked by how amazing Hardwicke bay was when I visited there recently after telling my missus it was a shithole (my grandparents had a shack at the end covered in rocks and seaweed)

Overseas there’s a beach on the Cook Islands called the Muri lagoon (from memory I hope that’s right) which is heaven. If you were an architect building heaven you would just copy that place.

Horrendous*

*Never seen it but I don't think any quality of acoustics can save an acoustic set.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
23A4A8AF-7F59-4C41-8DC4-9D6B0A98A7FA.gif
any campaigner pulling an acoustic out at a party should get this treatment. No one wants to hear you warble through wonderwall mate.

best beach ive ever seen is vivonne on KI

KI in general is the best place I've ever been to for beaches. Stokes Bay, Vivonne, Snellings Beach and Pennington are all awesome. Western River is without doubt the best natural scenery I've seen in my life.

View attachment 848238
any campaigner pulling an acoustic out at a party should get this treatment. No one wants to hear you warble through wonderwall mate.

* me why did you choose that scene.

that was a real historic 1870's built Martin on loan from a museum. they were meant to swap it out for a copy before this take , someone ****ed up and Kurt smashed the real thing.

View attachment 848238
In fairness, Wonderwall is at least an acoustic song.

Acoustic Master Of Puppets? Non essential service there, back of the queue, buddy!

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

If you can't play acoustic guitar like Skip James, Blind Blake, Blind Willie McTell, Tim Buckley, Nick Drake etc the instrument should be confiscated.

Bondi is also shithouse, my favourites are along the eyre peninsula, Robe is also a great spot
The first time I went to Sydney I was 10 years old and we went to see the famous Bondi beach. It was shithouse. Growing up 5 minutes from port Noarlunga and swimming there all the time makes you a bit spoilt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you can't play acoustic guitar like Skip James, Blind Blake, Blind Willie McTell, Tim Buckley, Nick Drake etc the instrument should be confiscated.

Check out the name dropper.

Been going to the North Adelaide Village Foodland a couple of times this week as I've discovered it to be very well stocked, running at about what I'd say 80% capacity. The downside was that I was having to cross every ailse with an angry and disheveled Kevin Foley dressed bizarrely like he was a northern suburbs Italian man in a worn out Black and White Kappa tracksuit and black slides. Today a more upbeat (half cut) Kymbo Dillon was there. Thought that was odd but then realised the pubs and TAB were closed.

Australia

Any of the beaches around Port Fairy / Warrnambool

In fact that stretch from robe to lorne is full of amazing beaches.

China mans hat in the Nat park on Yorkes is pretty different.

There’s too many to name either west of east of Adelaide to be honest. Everyone probably has their favs.

Was shocked by how amazing Hardwicke bay was when I visited there recently after telling my missus it was a shithole (my grandparents had a shack at the end covered in rocks and seaweed)

Overseas there’s a beach on the Cook Islands called the Muri lagoon (from memory I hope that’s right) which is heaven. If you were an architect building heaven you would just copy that place.
Esperence and Exmouth peninsula national Park are the best beaches I've ever been to. Just stunning.

Wilson's Prom also great.

All way too far away from s**t to be useful.

Been going to the North Adelaide Village Foodland a couple of times this week as I've discovered it to be very well stocked, running at about what I'd say 80% capacity. The downside was that I was having to cross every ailse with an angry and disheveled Kevin Foley dressed bizarrely like he was a northern suburbs Italian man in a worn out Black and White Kappa tracksuit and black slides. Today a more upbeat (half cut) Kymbo Dillon was there. Thought that was odd but then realised the pubs and TAB were closed.

I've seen Dillbo around Hindmarsh Square and even cut in front of him at the IGA

Weird looking guy up close, like his face just skipped puberty and he went straight to 'aged'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back