Banter RDT 151 - Tom Browne's Burner Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didnt know about that one (none of my business), I think it was the coworker cracking onto someone.

Quinz has at least two, possibly more, coworkers cracking onto him. One is married but hot and crazy. The other is single and seemed less crazy but then started sending him nudes when he expressly asked her not to. Plus he may or may not currently be chained up in one of their basements.

I think that’s the gist of it.

Some of the PC stuff is going way over the top. Amongst things I saw this morning

-Coco Puffs are now racist as it has a monkey for a mascot, Rice Bubbles by comparison has three white guys so Coco Puffs are clearly offensive

As a child who was never allowed to have Coco Pops I'm down with labelling Coco Pop consumers as racist oppressors.

Not that I'm bitter at all.

Quinz has at least two, possibly more, coworkers cracking onto him. One is married but hot and crazy. The other is single and seemed less crazy but then started sending him nudes when he expressly asked her not to. Plus he may or may not currently be chained up in one of their basements.

I think that’s the gist of it.
Must have a huge ...

Bank account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am alive. Just finishing work and about to go out for a drink with A. Figured I might as well get things out of the way on back to back days for maximum effectiveness/drama depending on how it goes.

I don't think I've been keeping everyone up to date on A but she's still being stupidly flirty at work and sending me kissing gifs and baking me food. I think people at work are starting to notice too, well it'd be hard not to. And it is hard. Not to.

Full match report is coming in the next day or two.

I am alive. Just finishing work and about to go out for a drink with A. Figured I might as well get things out of the way on back to back days for maximum effectiveness/drama depending on how it goes.

I don't think I've been keeping everyone up to date on A but she's still being stupidly flirty at work and sending me kissing gifs and baking me food. I think people at work are starting to notice too, well it'd be hard not to. And it is hard. Not to.

Full match report is coming in the next day or two.
What's the score ffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back