List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. Other Assorted Crap. 2020 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt mind another Oscar Allen type size player instead of a genuine ruckman.

A guy who will just compete the tap but is basically an extra midfielder once the ball has hit the ground.

Vardy, Hickey and even NN are not real accumulators of the ball.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

A guy who will just compete the tap but is basically an extra midfielder once the ball has hit the ground.

Bailey will be that kind of ruckman.

Happy to look at some of the North rejects like Ahern for depth. There has to be a few bargains in there who have been made to look s**t playing for a s**t club.

Happy to look at some of the North rejects like Ahern for depth. There has to be a few bargains in there who have been made to look sh*t playing for a sh*t club.

One thing I noticed was Kyron Hayden was out of his North uniform when on the plane home.

All our guys were in the WC polo and shorts, etc.

You're representing your club. Not a great look.

I think they're sloppy and undisciplined.

One thing I noticed was Kyron Hayden was out of his North uniform when on the plane home.

I noticed it too. Quite possibly a statement by Hayden i.e ‘I am not necessarily a North player anymore’ , the West Australian was definitely saying that.

Suggest he knew. I understand some knew before the game as Swaw said many end of year interviews had been completed.

There hasn't been any confirmation about what Kyron Hayden is doing next year. He is a free agent, and is yet to re-sign.

We are profesionals who are proud to wear the colours.
North players........not so much.

Was he on the same flight?

Sitting next to Glass by any chance? ;) :cool:

Happy to look at some of the North rejects like Ahern for depth. There has to be a few bargains in there who have been made to look sh*t playing for a sh*t club.

Ahern was a top 10 pick at the draft but did a knee.

Questions over his pace I seem to recall.

Would be a big upgrade on Brayshaw though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Retire
Kennedy :crossmark:
Hurn :crossmark:

Delist
Reid
Ainsworth
Hickey
Treacy
Hutchings
Brayshaw

Up for debate
Ah Chee
Jetta
Watson
Rioli (Only if his suspension is more than two years)

We will see won’t we. Seeing as you don’t work at the club I don’t think you have any insight other than your opinion, which I have heard enough of.

0/2 and it's only lunchtime :moustache:

In his draft year, Bailey Williams played KPF and KPD. I recall watching a couple of his matches and the aspect of his game that I particularly liked was his follow up 2nd and 3rd efforts including when the ball was on the ground. I think he will be a really good asset in the future.

Ahern was a top 10 pick at the draft but did a knee.

Questions over his pace I seem to recall.

Would be a big upgrade on Brayshaw though.
I am not sure if he an ACL on both knees or if he did the same knee twice. He has (had) a lot of good attributes but it would be buyer beware.

What we know is that we have 45 on our list with the Jones coming in to cover Venables who was out for the season. So we have an additional number to shed from the start.

The speculation is that the list sizes will go down by 4. Assuming we need to take 3 payers in the draft, we must therefore delist 8. With the speculation that JK and Hurn will go another year, spots will get interesting.

Here are the 10 candidates that I see:
1600494248068.png
I assume Venables is not a decision but a medical call.

Hutchings, Schofield, Jetta and Rioli are my regrets. If we are OK for list spots, then saving one for Rioli would be a priority if we think his ban brings him back in 2022.

When I take the list ages forward 12 months for those still on it, we will have 2 x 34 years and then some gap in ages.

I thought Jones showed enough to warrant another year. Besides, we are really short in small forwards. Mitch O'Neill and Johnson should be right for another year (assuming Mitch gets the DR all clear) and Jamieson is a long term proposition.

From the list above, we have the chance to bring back 2 more and go for 3 in the draft or possibly go for all 10 out and bring in 2 like Hayden or Narkle if we think they are offering more upside.

1600494379017.png

This is going to be a massive list management period for all clubs and I expect some real possibles may float out and be snapped up by clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back