Analysis 2020 Finals discussion

Who do want to see win the 2020 Premiership?

• Port

• Brisbane

• Richmond

• Collingwood

• St Kilda

• Geelong

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
'member back when being 3 goals down at three quarter time meant you were still in it?

Modern game when you've only kicked 5 in the preceding three quarters, not so much.

I wonder if it's too late to volunteer for extra shifts this weekend?

Next time interstate sides complain about a Vic-centric competition and whining about Grand Finals at the MCG point to season 2020 and shrug. Lions and Power had all those home comforts, the decider was gonna be played in Queensland on your home-ground and you go and screw the pooch.
All Vic Grand Final. All hail the VFL!

Cats have the most predictable game plan in the game. You know exactly what there going to do every week yet teams have all sorts of issues working there way around it. The 2 times Brisbane found the solution they kicked goals. Cameron in the 1st and Rayner in the 3rd. Shift the bloody defence around with unpredictable movement of the ball.

'We lowered our colours to a good side last week and I hope I’m not discrediting Geelong by saying it but they’re not that good. We were just terribly poor.'

He literally called them a good side in his quote.
He also emphasised the “that”, which changes the tone of it completely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Rich....maybe time to try something other than running out to the left every single kick out.
Port Adelaide commited the same sin last night, predictable as all f.....

A player of Rich's ability should be able to kick across his body and change the angles.
He has done it once and got them through the middle.

'member back when being 3 goals down at three quarter time meant you were still in it?

Modern game when you've only kicked 5 in the preceding three quarters, not so much.

I wonder if it's too late to volunteer for extra shifts this weekend?
* - who do you go for next week - tigers or cats? Like being asked if you want to cut your left or right nut off!
I’m having memories of being down by 20 points at 3 qtr time against cats in the prelim (2014?) and then winning..... Burgoyne!

Credit where credits due both geelong and Richmond have timed their run to perfection and the two most experienced sides will go head to head

Thank * I’m on a road trip next Saturday and don’t think I’ll be in a position to watch.

I think I’m going tigers - have no love for Selwood or Danger to have a win

Congrats Lunchlady Doris

This whole season and barely an injury to Geelong 😂
Unbelievable luck. All I can hope for is they flame out in the most horrible of ways next week, and send baldy Ablett off in tears for a second time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back