List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had coffee with a colleague this morning and heard something that makes me quietly confident that Caldwell, although can go any club, looks extremely likely to choose us as that any club.

Can’t reveal source but feeling pretty happy about it all 👍🏻

Had coffee with a colleague this morning and heard something that makes me quietly confident that Caldwell, although can go any club, looks extremely likely to choose us as that any club.

Sounds to me like your feeling yourself Doc :p

Caldwell would be a great pick up because we will be getting him after 2 years of development far better than getting a kid in the draft.
We will lose of first round pick so hopefully we get Brad Crouch due to him only costing money.
I still think we have a good chance on getting Ben Brown mainly because we could trade a few players out to grab him - Webster , Savage , McKenzie , Dunstan etc.

Dogs will probably pretty wary of trading with us again, particularly another forward.

:)

Why? They reamed us with the Bruce trade. Just go back to their 2019 T&D thread. Really bent us over :D

Remember he grabbed their jersey right on the corn chip sign like it meant something to him and the remember him giving away the free kick in the last 40 seconds that secured our win?
Good times.

The problem at present is that one now never knows if someone is being serious, or whether they are just going with the rolling gag.

The problem at present is that one now never knows if someone is being serious, or whether they are just going with the rolling gag.
My post is serious and happy to reveal all once deal finalised whatever the outcome.

Why? They reamed us with the Bruce trade. Just go back to their 2019 T&D thread. Really bent us over :D

Remember he grabbed their jersey right on the corn chip sign like it meant something to him and the remember him giving away the free kick in the last 40 seconds that secured our win?
Good times.
It’s almost like he was sent to the dogs to deliberately * them up.... but y’know? Probably not...

Caldwell would be a great pick up because we will be getting him after 2 years of development far better than getting a kid in the draft.
We will lose of first round pick so hopefully we get Brad Crouch due to him only costing money.
I still think we have a good chance on getting Ben Brown mainly because we could trade a few players out to grab him - Webster , Savage , McKenzie , Dunstan etc.
Cannot stand Ben Browns run up and preparation for goal. We ve been down that path with saad before.

Cannot stand Ben Browns run up and preparation for goal. We ve been down that path with saad before.

I cut them plenty of slack.....as long as it works more often than not.
Of course i hate it if they play for other teams.
Lloyd the original.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s almost like he was sent to the dogs to deliberately fu** them up.... but y’know? Probably not...
Always a problem when getting someone on a long term trade , it doesn't make them hungry to go to the next level.
We lucked out with Howard and hopefully Hill hits his straps next year.
I we get Brad Crouch I get hope whatever deal he is offered it comes with triggers for games played.
Talking about Crouch it all seems to of gone quiet hopefully we get him on a good deal.

How would you go about getting Treloar and Caldwell in the same window? Whats a realistic hypothetical people think is possible?
Anything is possible but he has to nominate us first and if he he did I'm pretty sure they would get the deal done somehow.
If the Magpies want to off load him they would have to let him go where he wants to go not where he is told to go.

Libba is playing well again, Smith came on, MacRae is an elite gun, Bont is a superstar and then Hunter, Lipinski etc as well. Even Wallis was a mid originally. They can't put them all in the mids full time.

Dogs would be mad not to trade an elite mid out, if they can get an elite tall in return.

They need tall forward/defenders/rucks.

How could we play in that space? when I can't see us giving up King, Battle, Marshall or Howard.

I'm sure the Doggies would trade Dunkley for Marshall.

Source???

Good times.
As poetic as it gets in football that was :)

Good times.
Bit harsh his love for mission chips is almost legendary, just look at the physical condition he was in this season.

Although I am not sure how he would. A age to eat them as no doubt he would drop them given his hands.

Dodo has offered a first for Dunkley and Bont, obviously with a second coming back. He can't be fairer than that.
Due to Dodo the Bombers will have to over pay for sign a player and they will also have give up far more than they plan during the draft.
Saad will go through the draft before someone gives what he wants.
Having 2 million spare to spend on players will not last long when you over spend on players who are only looking for a pay day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back