List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how Buckenara is quoted as list manager .

This guy called out Luke Franklin instead of Lance Franklin in National Draft .
Was he at St Kilda when we grabbed Duncan Robertson from Freo šŸ¤”

Did Steele not go down there in the semi final? He also went down there and took a very good mark and kicked a goal against the dogs in round 2.

Ratten actually commented that he wants more of this and thatā€™s why he wants further midfield depth.
True.

I don't think people realise Steele was also drafted as a mid forward and was likened to Gray and Martin. He als started off his career very well playing forward at the Giants.

He looked very dangerous inside 50 this year.

Having Crouch in there and allowing Steele to push forward a little bit more gives us another avenue to goal.

StKilda are doing great work this season.
1): Fake interest in Caldwell to distract Dodo , who then just had to beat us, ( and is probably still gettable tbh.. up our offer, no crouch, fair trade and leak to the media about super A-Mart ). Will bog down every trade involving Essendon to the last day.

2): Force Adelaide to keep a player they don't want on a long term contract, when they should be rebuilding.

What else can we achieve :D

I don't think people have noticed Steele yet. Oh well, rather he slips under their guard. The good thing is we have a heap of players that have very high ceilings and should step up another level. Coffield and Butler would be close to A grade already, King, Clark, Howard, Marshall, Battle, Wilkie etc all have scope to become guns. Even Gresham and Billings are pretty close to stepping up to become guns.

Its commentator with preconceived impression type ratings.
----------------------
Steele win's the ball out of the middle passes it to Ross, Ross chips to Sinclair , back to Ross, 40 meters into the 50, and Steele marks it, oops umpire randomly calls play on cos he was looking at a girl in the cheer squad , ball is knocked to ground, picked up handballed to O'Meara ...wow did you see how smoothly O'Meara took that handball, and he handballs it on to Scicily...that handball was soooo delicious ... he hasn't had much of the ball today but when he gets it ,he's all class.
----------------------

Not sure if anyone else follows DUnstan on insta but did post the other day a story captioned home sweet home...back in adelaide

Could be to do with his long stay in Queensland, and then gone to see parents or whatever.
But maybe.

I just had a message from my ratts contact , Dunstan is gone and Higgins (Tiger) is very likely to happen which makes you think Lonie will be gone

Just put that to my Richmond contact who said that it was either him or Dawkins as they need to free some cap space for some young players so could be on the money there Risky.

And we didn't even to make up a PM about it :D :D

Its commentator with preconceived impression type ratings.
----------------------
Steele win's the ball out of the middle passes it to Ross, Ross chips to Sinclair , back to Ross, 40 meters into the 50, and Steele marks it, oops umpire randomly calls play on cos he was looking at a girl in the cheer squad , ball is knocked to ground, picked up handballed to O'Meara ...wow did you see how smoothly O'Meara took that handball, and he handballs it on to Scicily...that handball was soooo delicious ... he hasn't had much of the ball today but when he gets it ,he's all class.
----------------------
Haha bit of an exaggeration but Yep itā€™s media bias. exactly the same reason why Players like Steele still arenā€™t rated as A grade, yet players like Merrett and Treloar are. Also why Butler couldnā€™t make AA yet Liam Ryan could. Nothing based on output and everything based on media and fan opinion

Probably Danger last week. Thatā€™s why we are arguing. If he wasnā€™t in the square he was in the pocket just next to it. He was sh*t and the Cats couldnā€™t win a clearance. It was one of the more mystifying coaching decisions for a while and hasnā€™t won him any fans.
Danger is a leader of there club. He could have took it upon himself to go to the midfield.

Trade bell just rang - Edmund said a deal all but done for Jack Higgins - not with Carlton but another Melbourne club.
1/8 chance itā€™s us.

Trade bell just rang - Edmund said a deal all but done for Jack Higgins - not with Carlton but another Melbourne club.
1/8 chance itā€™s us.

From the jungle drums

Higgins - can't go any club.

Where is the pink Scoop?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much would it cost to tempt Alex Rance out of retirement?

It probably screws up our approach for Higgins.....but Rance + Lonie > Higgins + Carlisle

If Adelaide match the bid for Crouch they can have him. We move on.

This is the actual interview.

He is put under so much pressure from the guys interviewing him about Pick 2 being the be all and end all.

Just read the "doomdsay trade scenario" on fox footy. "The Crows match St Kildaā€™s offer to Crouch, forcing the clubs to broker a trade. And then Adelaide plays its hand: ā€˜Pick 15, please.ā€™ "

Still struggling to wrap my head around the Crows matching a bid on a player they dont want, effectively for an upgrade from 20 to 15. Its effectively only 4 picks as they have 19 anyway.

Iā€™ve heard a whisper that we didnā€™t know Treloar would be available and no longer want Crouch. Weā€™re pushing Adelaide to make him an offer so we can back out.
Expect an announcements 4.15 (time zone not specified). Probably Monday.
Bookmark it.
gee I hope so.

I would be more than comfortable to walk away if Adelaide wants to match. They want to do that, they can keep him. The appeal for us should be that he has no draft pick cost and I'm sure that would be known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back