Welcome 2018 draft pick 52: Welcome to Hawthorn Jacob Koschitzke

Remove this Banner Ad

The way Clarko feels about TOB, in 5 years time Timmy will be a 'veteran', still averaging .75 of a goal per game, still fluffing 5 marks to every one he clunks, but AC will still keep throwing him out there....

I said it before, He's the new Schoey

You think if Lewis and Gunston were fit he might struggle to play round 1. Did plenty of good over the last couple of weeks but his Achilles heal is dropping marks he should take.
Its all about performance mate. If someone else can do his role better than him. Then he is out of the side. He just drops too many marks. With the comp of kps currently behind him continue to perform he will be in trouble

Its all about performance mate. If someone else can do his role better than him. Then he is out of the side. He just drops too many marks. With the comp of kps currently behind him continue to perform he will be in trouble
With Jack not due back for at least a few weeks and Lewis’ and Kosi’s poor injury history, wouldn’t be at all surprised to see TOB play most games this year.

With Jack not due back for at least a few weeks and Lewis’ and Kosi’s poor injury history, wouldn’t be at all surprised to see TOB play most games this year.
Yes probably, so he has an opportunity to find a way to hold a few more marks per game. He literally does all the hard stuff at ground level etc. well just needs a little better finishing at marking. But we have known this for a few years. I wonder if he is just too light and needs more weight so that when he flies he can be better balanced and not knocked around in the air so easily?

Dont be so pessimistic yes they have been injury prone especially kosi. However Kosi hasnt missed a session this pre season. He is one of the best performers out on the track this pre season. He can only improve from here. He is primed

Dont be so pessimistic yes they have been injury prone especially kosi. However Kosi hasnt missed a session this pre season. He is one of the best performers out on the track this pre season. He can only improve from here. He is primed
He looked a million bucks yesterday. And still only 20. I was surprised at how quick he looked. And loved his second efforts.

Incorrect we had nominated to draft him you don't do that if there's no interest.
I didn't say there was no interest.

I implied that the cost of acquiring him was more than he was worth to us; hence, Mozzie (& the cost of) was the reason we didn't draft Mozzie.

Incorrect we had nominated to draft him you don't do that if there's no interest.
We wanted him as a rookie.

We didn’t match the bid, because we didn’t rate him at that pick.

As Brant says that’s on Mozzie, not Kosi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes because of the talent on board still that talent being Koschitzke
Yeah, we ended up with Kossie at our pick 50 whatever...

But we didn't pass on Mozzie with Kossie in mind; we passed on him with probably dozens of players in mind.

We could all be arguing the same thing in different ways, which is "because we passed on Mozzie, we could get Kosi" which is absolutely true.

Yes probably, so he has an opportunity to find a way to hold a few more marks per game. He literally does all the hard stuff at ground level etc. well just needs a little better finishing at marking. But we have known this for a few years. I wonder if he is just too light and needs more weight so that when he flies he can be better balanced and not knocked around in the air so easily?
Wondering if the other talls all playing wether he will get a lighter opponant and a bit of clean air

People should remember Koschitzke is the reason we didn't bother matching the bid for Mozzie.
Yeah we have a talent order and stick to it. There was 10-14 guys we must have still rated higher than Mozzie. Kozzie being one of them

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

He looked a million bucks yesterday. And still only 20. I was surprised at how quick he looked. And loved his second efforts.
Agreed. His pace, agility, aggression and second efforts all looked superior to anything Lewis has dished up. Not a great day for Lewis to miss through injury. Could be your classic sliding doors

Agreed. His pace, agility, aggression and second efforts all looked superior to anything Lewis has dished up. Not a great day for Lewis to miss through injury. Could be your classic sliding doors
Maybe but Lewis looked good the week prior against far better opposition. Kosi was rarely sighted that day but after kicking six his team mates are going to look for him more often id guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back