Resource 2021 Finals Ticketing info for all Finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what does someone that requires disability seating do in these situations, they say to email, but assume all tix gone by the time they get around to answering an email or do they hold back a certain number of tickets?

It was nice today to go onto to ticketek and 11:00am and get tickets straight away using my Adelaide Oval Barcode to the SANFL Finals on Sunday. None of the crap that you get trying to get tickets for the AFL match.

They could reduce capacity to sixty-two and you’d still cop a ticket at the window.

Phew all sorted, sh*t seats but hey at least they're cheap. I'm not going to get salty about the inevitable fact that people who got in after me will get better seats.

Can anyone confirm where Section 526-2 actually is? I remember some people getting it last week.
In a portaloo floating down the Torrens. Hopefully Macca19 left it in a respectable state last time.

That was pretty stressful, got kicked out 3 times. Once when it was processing payment, but email found with tix. 527x4, how do people go buying 10!!!

Graham Cornes has a deck? That prick fought tooth and nail to stay at Football Park because he didn't want to lose the SANFL life member car park space he had there.
He got something named after him. Didn't even deserve a toilet cubicle.
They stuck Max ******* Basheer in the centre of the Eastern Stand. I think that says it all, and they even dropped the bar low enough to name a stand after 1x Brownlow, 1x Premiership player + a bunch of AAs Mark Ricciuto.

Even Gavin Wanganeen is a stretch for a Stand named after him, and there you're looking at him more for First Indigenous Brownlow winner and first Indigenous player to play 300 games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back