Resource 2021 Finals Ticketing info for all Finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

You needed to select Home Club/Members. This error comes if you just selected General Seating. I found this out as well. I was super stressed when it happened, luckily I tried the other setting and it worked.

I get that error when selecting Home Club

Phew all sorted, sh*t seats but hey at least they're cheap. I'm not going to get salty about the inevitable fact that people who got in after me will get better seats.

Can anyone confirm where Section 526-2 actually is? I remember some people getting it last week.

adelaide-oval-map-2014.png

Got sent to junk mail 🙃

If you have the Ticketek app, the tickets are sent immediately to your ticket wallet there.

For next time ;)

Section 320 row C. Not right up against the concrete at the end of the section thankfully - hoping that my view of the oval isn't too obstructed by the perspex on the side. Wife has already put her hand up to take the most obstructed view out of the 4 tickets we got.

Very excited for Saturday.

oh thank fu** I got my tickets on the hill, the website crashed so I thought I'd lost them

Bloody stressful.

Used the app on Mrs old ipad as a backup based on recommendations from here after the QF.

Got in first on that got 6 seats in 140, couldn't get through all the field entry and the thing timed out, no tickets in my order. BACK TO THE START.

Ended up getting through on my PC, got told few times nothing available went best available with last roll of the dice and ended up with 6 on the hill. Passed but at least we're in.

Next question assuming you're allowed to drink if your standing in a designated pod.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phew all sorted, sh*t seats but hey at least they're cheap. I'm not going to get salty about the inevitable fact that people who got in after me will get better seats.

Can anyone confirm where Section 526-2 actually is? I remember some people getting it last week.
Would be top of southern stand around the middle bay from memory the 2 is something to do with what staircase to take

526 behind the southern goals... Hopefully get to watch the boys kick a few goals down my end!!!
If Jonas wins the toss, ie Bont calls incorrectly, unless there is a massive southerly breeze, Jonas will kick to the Southern end. We love going to that end first because it is sheltered and our crowd.

Big thank you to The Smaller Warrior for sorting me out. Didn't have to but did it anyway. I'm very happy to be going this week. So pleased.

Glad you got a ticket mate!!

Yes I see 526 but I don't see 526-2 :)

I was in 208-1 last year, and the map only shows 208. I think there was a short number of steps in the middle of the section. I guess it's the same for 526.

Bay 135 Row E. Cheesey Mac is a ticket acquisition robot sent back from the future to ensure I get to every Port game
He is a magician, I don't know how you all get near your usual spot all the time either!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back