Resource 2021 Finals Ticketing info for all Finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at the those annoying non Port Adelaide people with something in the stadium named after them. You'd think Glenelg and Sturt had amassed 34 premierships each.

Why does John Cahill have to share a room name? Such a petty bunch of tossers.

For some reason it wouldn't recognise one of my adelaide oval barcodes.....

Did you scroll down? I thought the same and went out and in again until I realised you had to scroll and select 1 ticket for each barcode (as opposed to selecting 3)

Yes I see 526 but I don't see 526-2 :)
What row are you in? It might have something to do with where they have split the categories. I saw something for the Melbourne v Brisbane QF game where they had 526-2 or 527-2 and that's where the cheaper seats were.

This is a section of the finals ticketing categories I put up yesterday. Given after row Z it goes AA, BB, CC all the way to KK, the border might be around row P or Q.

1630898657135.png

What row are you in? It might have something to do with where they have split the categories. I saw something for the Melbourne v Brisbane QF game where they had 526-2 or 527-2 and that's where the cheaper seats were.

This is a section of the finals ticketing categories I put up yesterday. Given after row Z it goes AA, BB, CC all the way to KK, the border might be around row P or Q.

View attachment 1227913

Row U.

I'm sure you're right. So we should be near the front of the back half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does John Cahill have to share a room name? Such a petty bunch of tossers.
Think its got to do with the bar lets you look into both Port and the crows rooms, but yeah he should have got his own bar, over dome others including the non-alcoholic.

Row U.

I'm sure you're right. So we should be near the front of the back half.
You will be in the back half of 526 but front part of 526-2. First row is A, last is KK. Little bit different view than your normal seat. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back