FTA-TV Survivor 41

Remove this Banner Ad

What did I miss in the last segment? Why wouldn't she smash the hourglass?
The only possible scenario where you wouldn't smash the hourglass is if you entire alliance had won the challenge and you'd be consigning one of them to be voted out.

Considering she doesn't really seem to have an alliance, and the way Jeff worded his little speech, there as 99.9% chance she saves herself and breaks the glass

I don't know what that thing is before the cat so have no hope of figuring it out
It's "Can I have your jacket?". Iconic line from David vs Goliath. I didn't know what the jack symbol meant, so it took me a minute to work it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the whole hour glass thing some sort of pseudo-symbolic representation of American history and the need to smash/more on from what happens in the past to move forward ?
No it was an excuse for Jeff Probst to go 'talk show Jeff' for five minutes, and gives them a 'Survivor first'

The only reason the black alliance was noticeable is because of how poorly represented black people have been in the past on the show so I can't say it bothered me. JD, Shan, Liana, Danny and Deshawn have all been great casting.

While they were making their decision I was thinking, surely you would send Nesser to exile as it would be easier to make amends with him when he returns and he would be less bitter if he got an advantage.

I'm not sure Erikas decision will have that much effect unless Ricard wins the immunity.

It might of been more interesting if someone from the smaller tribe had to make the decision but it's hardly a massive advantage.

I actually didn't mind how they did the merge and it seems like the blue tribe is going to split up fairly quickly.

I was expecting someone to look for a clue at the merge feast, I wonder if they hid something and no one bothered to look for it.

I wonder if this was meant to be a 2 hour episode instead of a 2 parter. Still wouldn't have been good, but at least we would've got a resolution instead of marinating on that for a week.
I think the fact they had Jeff there on the island saying "no tribal council tonight" indicates it was always planned as a 2 parter.

I think the fact they had Jeff there on the island saying "no tribal council tonight" indicates it was always planned as a 2 parter.
They could've just had Jeff record two versions of that for if CBS did or didn't let them have 2 hours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back