Discussion Pre-Season Match Chat; SC scores in stickied thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kents, am I the only buffoon who thinks you’ll be more than able to make up the points you lose on starting Preuss R2 over one of the big dogs with the money you save? If he doesn’t get rubbed out and plays round 1 it’s the sort of left field decision that could seriously propel a season. He didn’t look terrible today by any stretch.

Preuss will score well, but today again showed he's a ****ing meathead who'll bend you over.

That said, I'm picking him anyway.

Kents, am I the only buffoon who thinks you’ll be more than able to make up the points you lose on starting Preuss R2 over one of the big dogs with the money you save? If he doesn’t get rubbed out and plays round 1 it’s the sort of left field decision that could seriously propel a season. He didn’t look terrible today by any stretch.

If you could guarantee he is the number one ruck at GWS then its a no brainer. IMO he will go 90+ on his ear, it just whether Flynn pushes him out.

This game means nothing to all bar a few rookies. No-one is trying and it looks like they don't want to be out there. I wouldn't judge any premos or mid pricers on this one.

I agree with you to an extent but mate Walters has had 6 touches. Apart from Fyfe, he was Freo's best player a few years ago and a genuine A grader. He's shocking now.

Horne-Francis has trap written all over

It doesn't look like a season where we are spoiled for choices with cheap rookies, JS for the limited options more important that previous years imo. JHF is probably going to spend most of the season in the forward wing of last years spooners, historically thats not a great recipe for high scores. Hopefully he manages a few good games makes his 150-200k before the byes.

I'm wondering why I didn't get a notification for this tag? Is there a limit to how many you get for the same poster trying to wind you up? :moustache:

Maybe he could be like Fiorini last year where you advised me not trade him in then did it yourself. Maybe I'm working that angle? :moustache:

Steele or Oliver. The other two will be the number one scorers on their line.
Cheers

Dunkley was the one who I was favouring due to no Libba/Smith & his poor durability..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with you to an extent but mate Walters has had 6 touches. Apart from Fyfe, he was Freo's best player a few years ago and a genuine A grader. He's shocking now.
I was looking forward to the Darcy Nic Nat match up but they have not been near each other all day. The SC scores today will be nothing like the real thing in round 3.

I'm wondering why I didn't get a notification for this tag? Is there a limit to how many you get for the same poster trying to wind you up? :moustache:

Maybe he could be like Fiorini last year where you advised me not trade him in then did it yourself. Maybe I'm working that angle? :moustache:

Serves you right for listening to me:p

Gtfo Sean Darcy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back