Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out: Bonar, Zurhaar (inj), Hall (inj)

In: Ford, Goater, Curtis(sub)

If Atu doesn't make that last kick, then half of you don't call for his head. Players like Atu and Perez don't develop if you keep bringing them in and out of the side. Besides one of those two could really do the job on Weightman.
Bonar has to come out, you can't be the freshest man on the park and be absolutely useless. Whether is fitness related due to being sub every week or not, he needs a spell in the twos.
With Zurhaar out, I would really like to see Comben come in. It would really expose their undersized backline, but j just don't see Noble pulling the trigger.

I'm reading that to say we have the second fewest shots on goal. And the second highest "no scores", which is an unfortunate combination.
Sorry, you are right, got my glasses on now.

Cordy out also.
So that means Gardner and O'Brien are their only two key defenders not injured right? If so bring in Comben to be a not-so-useless player at ground level unlike CCJ but also force a uneven matchup in our forward line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After watching the game, would be thinking the following:

Forced -->
Out: Zurhaar In: Ford/Comben/Curtis depending on the structure of the forward line. Is Ziebell a FF or does he take a role like Zurhaar. This could dictate whether Ford or Comben is preferred.

Structural -->
Out: Walker In: Bonar / Bergman This if the Dogs stick to Naughton and JUH as the aerial threats. Bonar can play on JUH if needed and Dogs swing English forward, if not then Bergman could provide more offensive run. \\

Sub -->
Anyone but Bonar

Any news on Tarryn Thomas return date. AFL site had listed as 3-7 weeks last week. Cheers

Any news on Tarryn Thomas return date. AFL site had listed as 3-7 weeks last week. Cheers
Unfortunately 3-7 is probably an accurate prognosis. It’s too uncertain how the bruising heals

Starting to look a bit stronger. Now can the injury curse **** off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back